Re: [OPEN] [GF] LastException after Sim quits the Spotlight (quit fame)

by justme22

Original Post

★★★ Guide

No, disabling spotlight created the error. Enabling fixed it.

Message 11 of 36 (2,154 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I have this problem as well; EVERY "played" sim in the save has to have the spotlight enabled to avoid this LE?

If I choose to ignore the message, is this LE causing issues for my game?

Message 12 of 36 (2,133 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Also having this issue -- tested with only MCCC installed (so I could see the LE alert). I have a painter Sim who I don't want to be famous (he's going to open an art gallery and I don't want fans fainting all over the store instead of buying stuff) so this is pretty much game-breaking since he has to sell some of his paintings to earn money to buy/run the gallery. 

Message 13 of 36 (2,109 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@justme22 I run a store with a global superstar, and while this is not a proper solution, I have in the owner's room a dresser. Every time I go to the store I use the celebrity disguise so no one starts freaking out over him.
Message 14 of 36 (2,100 Views)

Re: LastException after Sim quits the Spotlight (quit fame)

★★★★ Novice
This error will sometimes cause posture glitches
Message 15 of 36 (2,079 Views)

★★ Novice

This issue is still going on! 

Message 16 of 36 (2,040 Views)

★ Guide
I encountered this same error today. I downloaded a household from the gallery where each Sim had different levels of fame. I had them all go thru the celebrity cleanse and then to step out of the spotlight. Since then any household I load generates an LE as per described above. The only mod I have in my game is MCCC so I get the LE notification each time a load any household, famous or not.
Message 17 of 36 (2,027 Views)

Odd Last Exception

★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? shrug
What happens when the bug occurs? shrug
What do you expect to see? shrug
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I'm getting an odd last exception and IDK what it's doing.  I currently have only MCCC and 1 set of CC eye colors installed while testing those CC eye colors.

Exception raised while trying to run a test event in test_events.py: (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'household_milestone_tracker') Traceback (most recent call last) Caught and logged:   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 113

Message 18 of 36 (2,015 Views)

Re: Odd Last Exception

Hero

Hi @OracleLunaFaye

this is a known LE related to quitting the spotlight.

I merged your post with existing thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 19 of 36 (2,003 Views)

Re: Odd Last Exception

★ Guide

I had the same error until I made sure all of my sims were still in the spotlight. Doesn't mess up the game, but it could get annoying  to have several LEs in a row especially if you're switching from one household to another as I do sometimes. 

Message 20 of 36 (1,949 Views)