Re: [OPEN] [GF] LastException after Sim quits the Spotlight (quit fame)

by jojoMOMSTER

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [GF] LastException after Sim quits the Spotlight (quit fame)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.47.51.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All (as of December 2018)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have sim quit the spotlight, load a household (any in that save), check folder for lastException file
What happens when the bug occurs? LastException file is created
What do you expect to see? No LEs (without forcing the sim to rejoin the spotlight)
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Whenever a sim quits the spotlight, loading up any household (or any lot with a household) in that save throws an LE.

This only stops once the sim in question rejoins the spotlight.

This was tested on a new, never modded, save (after a game repair and folder refresh). (Though this error is more noticable for people who use MCCC or other mods with LE in game notifications)

Message 1 of 36 (6,584 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sim missing household error...again.

[ Edited ]
Hero

@procian 

merged this with the existing thread on the LE

EDIT: This should also be fixed in Fixed in Patch 1.51.75

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 35 of 36 (4,225 Views)

All Replies

Re: LastException after Sim quits the Spotlight (quit fame)

★★★★ Apprentice

Looks like the LE file didn't post; google drive link to LE in question:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ab69LjDa9Il_FPtjMqaPwYw3nGkta8jl/view?usp=sharing

Message 2 of 36 (6,504 Views)

Re: LastException after Sim quits the Spotlight (quit fame)

Hero

I've added this as Needs Info so if anyone actually sees something happening other than the LE, please post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 36 (6,415 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INFO] [GF] LastException after Sim quits the Spotlight (quit fame)

★★★ Newbie

bonjour, j'ai un soucis avec le MCCC qui me met "last exception"
 jeux : sims 4
platform: PC
langue: francais
version: 1.48.90
j'ai tous les pack
last exception apparait a 100%, sur toutes mes sauvegardes !
J'ai enlever tous mes mods, tous les cc, j'ai supprimer, retelecharger le jeux, j'ai effacer onlinethumbnailcache et localthumbcache, j'ai relancer le jeux sans save, sans tray donc totalement vide, j'ai fait une nouvelle partie avec un nouveau sims et ca me le fait toujours pareil ...
Je n'ai pas de bug dans le jeux mise a part ce "last exception" toutes les 2 segondes qui forcement le rend injouable !

j'ai tout essayer Frown
je vous envoyer le dernier fichier last exception

Message 4 of 36 (6,369 Views)

Hero

Hi @pan220212

could you please post in english. This forum is english only. If you want to report in french, you can use the french AHQ.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 36 (6,363 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

I also have this issue. It gives me a last exception error every time I enter a different household. Found out it had to do with sims quitting the spotlight on the MCCC discord. I've had a couple people quit the spotlight. Quite annoying. I have a couple Sacrificial mods installed and Happy Buffs to Fine mods installed, as well as MCCC.

I added the lastexception file as an attachment.

Message 6 of 36 (6,346 Views)

Hero
Hi @fjb792

you can't attach them directly. You will either need to zip the files as winrar or just c/p the content

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 36 (6,336 Views)

★ Apprentice
Mine happens when I have the option for sims to start out of the spotlight turned on as well. Just generates an LE. (I have MCCC so I see it when it happens, it happens as soon as I launch my household)
Message 8 of 36 (6,054 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Can confirm.

I tested with my mods folder and couldnt figure out which mod was causing the issue. After removing most of them the error remained. But it only happened with one specific household. This reduces the chance of it being a mod. On the forum someone suggested to enable the spotlight feature and the error is gone since then.

This is the exact error I got after removing most mods:

Spoiler
<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>2707050a23ed0afc5c2cb939</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-01-02 14:15:26</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.48.94.1020-1.200.000.377.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>household_milestone.py:38</categoryid><desyncid>2707050a23ed0afc5c2cb939</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception raised while trying to run a test event in test_events.py: (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'household_milestone_tracker') Traceback (most recent call last): Caught and logged: File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 113, in wrapped File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 109, in finally_wrap File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 157, in wrapper File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 175, in wrapper File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 356, in c_api_client_connect File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 547, in do_zone_spin_up File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_spin_up_service.py", line 1307, in update File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_spin_up_service.py", line 227, in on_enter File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\household_manager.py", line 70, in load_households File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\household_manager.py", line 152, in _load_household_from_household_proto File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\household.py", line 1136, in load_data File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info.py", line 2808, in load_sim_info File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info.py", line 3103, in _load_sim_info File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\distributor\fields.py", line 145, in __set__ File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info.py", line 2171, in allow_fame File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.py", line 459, in exported_func File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\statistic_component.py", line 960, in lock_statistic File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\ranked_statistic.py", line 938, in on_lock File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\continuous_statistic.py", line 992, in on_lock File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\ranked_statistic.py", line 708, in set_value File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\event_manager_service.py", line 256, in process_event File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\event_manager_service.py", line 365, in _process_test_event File "D:\SVN\S4_Modules\mc_cmd_center\mc_utils.py", line 122, in _wrapper_function File "D:\SVN\S4_Modules\mc_cmd_center\mc_injections.py", line 806, in inject_last_exception_log File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\event_manager_service.py", line 363, in _process_test_event File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\household_milestones\household_milestone.py", line 38, in handle_event AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'household_milestone_tracker' rtim=0</desyncdata></report>
</root>
Message 9 of 36 (6,031 Views)

★★★★ Novice

What is enable the spotlight feature? How does one enable the spotlight feature? I would be willing to try that as I believe the correlation between MCC picking up the error and the SIMs losing fame  is also present to my game.

Message 10 of 36 (6,008 Views)