Re: [TO TEST] [GF] Can't Change Radio sound volume after listening to own music

by XxNata92xX

Original Post

Hero
Merged a post and added this.

I hope it's all the same. Haven't really used this yet.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 19 (1,365 Views)

Hero
Just wanted to link this thread here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16845293/#Comment_16845293 as Graham commented there.

I still haven't had a chance to test this myself so unsure if I merged too much and what the bug really is :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 19 (1,342 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Just want to say that my Bug in the OP is a different one then the no sound from Mix Master Music Production Station 

My problem is after I created a Song with the Mix Master Music Production Station that if I play that song on any other radio that this causes that specific radio to not be able to change the volume, even though I change the volume setting to high or low the music from that radio is still the same volume as with the medium setting

Message 13 of 19 (1,331 Views)

Hero
OK. I will need to test this and probably need to do some splitting.

Thanks for clearing that up

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 14 of 19 (1,324 Views)

Re: Mix Master Music Station No Sound

★★★ Apprentice
Same for me. Also when my Sim make a tune it does not play on the radio.
Message 15 of 19 (1,197 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Still no music coming from my Mix Master music station. 

Message 16 of 19 (1,117 Views)

Hero

Sims Radio too loud? You can adjust the radio volume now after listening to the music you created on the Mix Master Music Production Station.

Fixed in Patch 1.58.63

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 17 of 19 (6,204 Views)

★ Novice
@NRTH-Nomad I just noticed this while trying to make music and not hearing sound -- I immediately that "Oh no, don't tell me..." And turned the "music" slider on/up in the Audio Options-- and boop, yup, there was the sound. -- I HATE the CAS and Build/Buy music - it's just really repetitive and obnoxious and I prefer to listen to my OWN music if I'm gonna be knee deep in a LONG build/buy sesh. I hope this is fixed SOON -- because I don't like that I have to go into my options and turn that slider on and off every time I want to used the Music Production table and Build/Buy every play sesh-- Or worse have to just leave it on. /shutter
Message 18 of 19 (987 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @SOLIDShift, this bug was fixed in patch 1.58.63. If it's on-going for you could you fill out a new bug report and add the information asked in the bug template, please? I'll close this thread here in the meantime.

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 19 of 19 (958 Views)