Re: [OPEN] [GF] Game crashes after Lifestyle Brand

by SimQARobo

Original Post

Game Crashes

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.76.81.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Expansions: Discover University, Island Living, Get TO Work, Get Together, Get Famous, Seasons, City Living, Cants a Dogs Packs: Realm of Magic, Stanger Ville, Parenthood, Jungle Adventure, Vampires, Dine Out, Outdoor Retreat, Spa Day Stuff Packs: Tiny Living Moschino, My First Pet, Laundry Day, Toddler, Fitness, Bowling Night, Vintage Glamour, Backyard, Kids Room, Romantic Garden, Movie Hangout, Cool Kitchen, Perfect Patio, Luxury Party
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Reach Global super star and have the Lifestyle brand perk, start a lifestyle brand on the computer/laptop
What happens when the bug occurs? Every time I try to start a lifestyle brand the game crashes
What do you expect to see? I expect to start a lifestyle brand
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

My sim is a vampire idk if that interferes 

Message 91 of 102 (1,336 Views)

Sims 4 LifeStyle Brand Bug

★★★ Newbie

Platform:PC
What is your current game version number? 1.76.81.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Discover University, Seasons, Laundry Day, Dogs and Cats, Get Famous, Spa Day, Moschino, Tiny Living.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have your sim go to a computer, click on "Lifestyle Brand" and select create lifestyle brand. After you finish picking a logo, audience, name, and what you are selling click on the check.
What happens when the bug occurs? The game freezes for about 2-3 seconds and then you are brought back to the origin home page / your desktop and the game is completely closed out.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see something that tells me that my lifestyle brand has been successfully created and I should expect royalty payments.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

The game crashes everytime I try to create a LifeStyle Brand. I am on a HP Laptop. I have tried to repair Origin, update Sims 4, and basically everything else there is to try and nothing works. 

Message 92 of 102 (1,267 Views)

Lifestyle Brand

★★★ Newbie

Platform:Mac
What is your current game version number? Version 1.76.81.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I have every game pack aside from the vampire one and the Star Wars of Journey to Batuu
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Click create Lifestyle Brand . It shuts down the entire game and takes you back to origin.
What happens when the bug occurs? When having the celebrity sim on the computer to create the lifestyle brand, it will pop up just fine but when you go to save it.. It closes the game. Everytime!!
What do you expect to see? I expect to have a lifestyle brand but instead it closes the game and if you didn’t save wipes out everything you were doing.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.

I have also seen a lot of users on twitter say they are experiencing the same issue. 

Message 93 of 102 (1,129 Views)

Dot.: Lifestyle Brands Crashing

★ Novice
Message 94 of 102 (1,075 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform: Windows 10
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Version 1.76.81.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I have everything that has been released so far
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Click create Lifestyle Brand. Enter in the specifics (select type of brand, brand name, etc. Hit the check box, it shuts down the entire game.
What happens when the bug occurs? It crashes the game completely.
What do you expect to see? I expect to have a lifestyle brand but instead it closes the game and if you didn’t save wipes out everything you were doing.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? No mods or custom content.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No. I've tried repairing my game and it did not fix the issue.

Please fix this.

Message 95 of 102 (1,042 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform: PC (Windows 10)
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time when I try to create a Lifestyle Brand
What is your current game version number? 1.49.9.2300
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get Famous
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Create a Lifestyle Brand on the computer
What happens when the bug occurs? My game crashes all the freaking time
What do you expect to see? My sim create a lifestyle brand.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On Pc.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Please fix this, I'm getting sick of the crashes.

Message 96 of 102 (1,015 Views)

Re: Lifestyle Brand

★ Novice

i really wonder when theyre going to fix this ussie ive been dealing with it for months!!!

Message 97 of 102 (979 Views)

★ Novice
@alliza its like they dont even care about it...
Message 98 of 102 (976 Views)
Highlighted

EA Sims Team

Hello.

Is anyone still seeing this after updating to the latest patch?  We believe this should be fixed now.

PC/MAC Version: 1.77.131
Console: Version 1.44

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 99 of 102 (3,554 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@SimQARobo It worked!!!!! Thanks so much for the fix!! Knew you'd get to it when you could. Standard smile
Message 100 of 102 (951 Views)