[FIXED] [GF] Fan Meet & Greet Goals Not Completing

by Iyasenu

Original Post

Re: [NEEDS INFO] [GF] Fan Meet & Greet Goals Not Completing

Hero

Performing “Tell a Group Story” Interaction Goals will now complete for the Fan Meet & Greet Event.

Fixed in Patch 1.52.100

If anyone could test the other goals, namely the dancing one, that'd be great @Iyasenu 

Leaving this open for now.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 17 (1,732 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@crinrictJust tested dancing one. Still broken. Even when forming a group with the fans and instructing them all to dance together it still only registers household

Another problem i noticed is that it only counts the "Have Drinks" goal when the event celeb sim does it. Tried even forming a group and order drinks and still doesn't count it. 

My suspect the bugs are tied together as it's probably some script error not flagging the "fans" for doing any of the specific goals.

Also tried adding the "fan" sims to the household to directly order them to do the things, and it still didn't count it. Even made them celebs and same result.

Message 12 of 17 (1,710 Views)

Hero
@ParasiteX2 Thank you for testing.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 17 (1,695 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Still isn't working. Recently hit 2 Star celebrity and became vampire. I reached 2 Star by only doing Media (no job). Uploading songs and videos.

I hosted my first M&G to complete an aspiration milestone but can't do the dancing goal. It only registers my sim. Even after grouping the 12 fans I selected.

Thought about disbanding the group and seeing if I could form a group with the entertainer and two mixolagists but no options.

I am at the rooftop lounge in City Living.

EDIT:

I tried using cheats to add 2 other sim 'fans' to my family and see if it would work that way but it doesn't. I would assume that it is because of their status, i.e. 'Fan' or 'Entertainer.' I cannot confirm that because since I am a vampire I chose to start the event at 8pm and it is now 12:30am and everyone is asleep so I can't invite generics.

Message 14 of 17 (1,665 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

This is happening to me in game right now.  I have a group of eight sims dancing at a fan Meet and Greet at the Orchid A Go Go lounge, but it only shows 1/3 for the goal Have Sims Dance at the Same Time.

I've just saved the game partway through the event, with about a third of the event timer left, and I can send the file to someone if that would help.  Unfortunately I do have a few gameplay mods and four pieces of CC installed, although I don't think I'm using any of the CC in this game.

Message 15 of 17 (1,620 Views)

★★★ Guide

I've never been able to get the Sims dancing (or listening to music) at the same time goal to complete, ever, even at house parties. xD

Message 16 of 17 (1,603 Views)

Re: [TO TEST] [GF] Fan Meet & Greet Dance At Same Time Goal Not Completing

Hero

Have Sim Dance at the Same Time goal at the Fan Meet and Greet Event can now be completed when you have your Sims and other Sims dance at the same time.

Fixed in Patch 1.58.63

This is the second fix for this thread. As they seem to fix every goal separately, its' best to continue in a new thread (one for each goal) that's still not completing.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 17 of 17 (6,822 Views)