by Nettis2009

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [GF] Famous Gnomes, Patchy, Babies & Talking Toilet

Hero
Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 21 (1,025 Views)

★ Guide
Please add pets to the list, I may however have other kind of bug. Before the fix I played in another save and today I moved that household to my old save file. My pets are all famous and the same issue actually applies to sims. Even fans are Notable Newcomers, I really don't know what's that about....
Message 12 of 21 (1,005 Views)

Hero
Hm. Haven't seen this with fans.

Will test the pets

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 21 (985 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Staff

Hi there!

Would anyone be willing to send us your save files?  If so, instructions are here:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

That would help us a lot!.

We are specially looking for famous Gnomes and talking toilets! 

Thanks! :D

Message 14 of 21 (946 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@epaorI've heard that your specific issue (all sims being famous,) was mod related. But I do not recall which mod.

Message 15 of 21 (894 Views)

★ Guide

@janyses wrote:

@epaorI've heard that your specific issue (all sims being famous,) was mod related. But I do not recall which mod.

Hey Standard smile Actually not! I loaded my old save without checking the option that's preventing all sims from getting famous. It's in the game options. I should check it before loading the household but I didn't so the game made everybody newcomers along with pets and kids. I actually had to get back to that moment before installing GF, so I loaded the same save file again, but remembered to check that option before loading household and no one was famous after loading it Standard smile So it's all good now Standard smile

Message 16 of 21 (870 Views)

★★ Guide

I just encountered this glitch today. It was with the Potty Mouth toilets at Planet Honey Pop in San Myshuno. They had the "Proper Celebrity" label. It only happened that one time, though. On subsequent visits to the lot, they didn't have that label anymore.

Message 17 of 21 (813 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I still don't have Get Famous but when The Sim Supply did his Get Famous Rags To Riches challenge, Blarffy the bear was a proper celebrity.

It became a joke among us fans

Message 18 of 21 (780 Views)

Hero
Anyone still sees this ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 19 of 21 (693 Views)

★ Guide

I don't see it anymore. 

Message 20 of 21 (2,382 Views)