Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [GF] Endless Audition Calls Of Well Suited Agency

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What is your current game version number? 1.47.51.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Maxed out your Acting Career, join Well Suited, then find another job.
What happens when the bug occurs? I keep getting calls from the agency to look for auditions even though I already long left the Acting Career. When you accept, the auditions menu is blank...
What do you expect to see? I expect no calls as I already left that job.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

This happens occasionally, and it's getting a bit annoying. 

Message 1 of 10 (3,265 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [GF] Endless Audition Calls Of Well Suited Agency

[ Edited ]
Hero

Anyone still sees this issue ?

EDIT

Marking this as fixed for now

Please let me know if you still see this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 8 of 10 (2,671 Views)

All Replies

Re: Well Suited Keeps Calling Me/Toddler High Chair Glitch/Household Action Glit

[ Edited ]
Hero

Hi @LightRecipe

before you make further posts, please take a moment to review the list what's already been reported and make ONE THREAD PER ISSUE.

You find further information here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-does-this-forum-work/td-p/3445107/jump-to/firs...

Threads: 

First one doesn't have a thread to my knowledge so you can use this thread for that.

EDIT: Thank you

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 10 (3,196 Views)

Re: [TO TEST] [GF] Endless Audition Calls Of Well Suited Agency

★★ Guide

My retired actor is also getting nag calls from this agency to go to auditions.

Message 3 of 10 (3,128 Views)

Hero
Added this as needs input to see if more people have this.

There's already been a few voices hence I've added to the list.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 10 (3,061 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Same here. One of my household was an actor a month ago in sim time, then he changed his job to entertainer, musician branch. His well suited agency keeps calling him and they have a nice roll for him but he is not an actor any more and if I click ok, then he gets blank audition list. I guess it's probably related with getting a blank audition list with other actor sims issue.

4.png

5.png

6.png

Message 5 of 10 (3,036 Views)

★★ Novice

I also have this issue with a random NPC actor coworker my sim had move in with them. He left the actor career but keeps getting audition calls except his are from Everyday Extras instead of Well Suited. 

Message 6 of 10 (2,965 Views)

★★★ Novice

This is happening to me as well. I got bored of the Acting career so I had her switch to the Entertainer career (Musician). Still getting calls from the agency.

Message 7 of 10 (2,944 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Anyone still sees this issue ?

EDIT

Marking this as fixed for now

Please let me know if you still see this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 10 (2,672 Views)

★★ Novice

I was just able to get all of the packs to complete my sims and I am having this issue. I am in a new world, and I see that others have been part of the acting career, but I have never done that with any sim before. The message is on a schedule as well at a really weird time, at 4 am every morning while my sim is sleeping. 

Was this ever fixed or was more information of how to get it to stop available? I tried to look it up last month but I never came across this post for some reason at the time. Also my sim is brand new as well, I didn't bring over an old sim, and still this one is also getting the messages. 

Message 9 of 10 (2,010 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @LumiManic,

Your's is the first posts in this thread since January 2019 that reports on this issue. The cause from then appeared to be fixed so it's unlikely the same cause driving it now. As a result, if it's cropped up for you now, could you pop open a fresh new thread to gather more recent examples and advise on this please and add more information such as when this started for you, any error messages you see and the last update number for example? In the meantime this older thread will be locked.

Thanks,

EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 10 of 10 (1,975 Views)