[FIXED] [GF] Celebrity sim falsely accused of stealing

by Scribbit

Original Post

Re: Celebrity sim falsely accused of stealing

★★ Novice

The games fully up to date and but I do have mods. But I don't think any of theme would make the game do that.

Message 101 of 107 (781 Views)

★★ Guide

While I haven't noticed any sims wrongly being accused of stealing since the patch, I did have my sim wrongly accused of cheating since then. I started a new save after the patch with a single sim. I sent him to the Romance Festival and Meredith Roswell started flirting with him in front of her husband and they became RIs. He got a phone call the next day saying "I heard you were cheating on your partner" or something like that and my sim was definitely not the one cheating. He wasn't involved with anybody, Meredith was the one cheating, not my sim. I didn't have any mods or CC installed at the time and it was a fresh save.

Message 102 of 107 (754 Views)

Hero
@Kittybass Coudl you please create a new thread for that, ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 103 of 107 (742 Views)

Re: [FIXED] [GF] Celebrity sim falsely accused of stealing

★ Novice
@crinrict I’m still having this problem.
Message 104 of 107 (710 Views)

Hero
@Sprky_McSprk2223 With no mods, on PC/Mac on a fresh save (for testing)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 105 of 107 (693 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I've had this happen to me a lot. It must be a bug as there's no drop in friendship and the sim accusing doesn't seem unfriendly with my sim afterwards.  I hope this helps others with this problem.  In fact, Judith Ward accused my sim of being mean to somebody, but she had a nice sentiment towards him that he gave her friendly advice when she needed it and listened to her problems. I would ignore these pesky messages.  They don't seem to affect gameplay Standard smile

Message 106 of 107 (422 Views)

Hero
@Gednaa Please see my answers above.

I'm going to lock this thread now.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 107 of 107 (416 Views)