Re: [OPEN] [GF] Celebrity sim falsely accused of stealing

by PansekshuElle

Original Post

★★★★ Guide

Go to lot traits and put the up and coming hot spot on lots you don't want celebrity clogups, I used that in the Strangervillie Bar and it helped keep them out.  It doesn't completely remove them they just have a lower spawn rate.

Message 91 of 107 (2,189 Views)

Re: [TO TEST] [GF] Celebrity sim falsely accused of stealing

★★★★★ Newbie

My sim is a 4 star celebrity, pristine reputation and has emotion bomb quirk and no touching quirk. I do not have a Stan, but she got accused of stealing by two of her celebrity friends. She also is getting accused of cheating on her partner, which she does not have. 

Message 92 of 107 (2,098 Views)

★★★ Guide

This has been happening in multiple saves, with Sims who are celebrities and some who are not at all. Everyone has a good reputation (sometimes pristine). They don't have the same job, they don't all live in the same area... There is no common thread I can see. It's been 8 months. Is this ever going to get fixed?

Message 93 of 107 (2,035 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Happened to me too, and also constantly getting a text about drinking from people as a vampire without asking, even though I ask. Not sure it's anything but a wrong localization string pull but it's just annoying to get accused all the same.

Message 94 of 107 (2,006 Views)

Re: [TO TEST] [GF] Celebrity sim falsely accused of stealing

★★★ Newbie

this happened to my sim but she doesn’t have the stan quirk 

Message 95 of 107 (1,968 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I also got the standard quirk and started noticing this happening but I think that the gnomes are to blame! They keep leaving the seasonal seed packs, which it says that my sim does not own. Otherwise there is nothing else on the lot or in my sims inventory that should trigger this. I am hoping since I sold the gnomes this will stop happening!

Message 96 of 107 (1,884 Views)

Re: Celebrity sim falsely accused of stealing

[ Edited ]
Hero

It was a setup! I’ve been framed! It wasn’t me, I swear! You’ll pay for this! You got the wrong guy, it was Wilma! Wilma, I tell you! Celebrity Sims will no longer be falsely accused of stealing things. And for Wilma’s sake, I hope they get over what happened in the past.

Fixed in Patch 1.52.100

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 97 of 107 (6,280 Views)

★★ Novice

Still being accused of stealing things...

Message 98 of 107 (1,832 Views)

Hero
@TheJeryd Is this in the same family you had this before ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 99 of 107 (1,825 Views)

EA Sims Team

Hello @TheJeryd 

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 100 of 107 (1,795 Views)