[FIXED] [GF] Celebrity reacts in disgust with everyone

by Tessaskrua

Original Post

Re: B-list and higher celebrities constantly react in disgust

Hero
@misalignments Merged with current thread on this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 21 of 117 (2,046 Views)

★ Guide

My global superstar even reacts in disgust to my dog and my cat and it happens every time he meets someone (a household member, a stranger, even dogs and cats).

Message 22 of 117 (2,007 Views)

★ Guide
@Zack4358 Yes, the same here
Message 23 of 117 (1,963 Views)

Re: Global superstars reacts in disgust with everyone.

★★★★★ Novice
@crinrict I have the same issue, as soon as a sim reaches level 5 celebrity they start reacting in disgust to every sim they're not married to, be it their beloved child or grandchild or in law who they're BFF with and who are all living in the same house with them.

They also react every time they meet those people around the house, no matter if they already saw them 10 times during the day, every time they react.
It's completely annoying and baffling because they can have the best relationship with those people and they still will react and that makes absolutely no sense especially for a sim who isn't a snob, has a good reputation and not a single "negative" trait (like evil or so)

A bit more context for the action would be appreciated.
Message 24 of 117 (1,934 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Hello, i am having this issue too. I ended up cheating down Fame and losing perks in the process BUT - the reaction

is gone, i now play with 3 stars and the reaction disapeared. I hope this will be truly fixed.

Message 25 of 117 (1,868 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Also happening to me, on latest patch for PC. All expansions except for island living and seasons.

Started occurring as soon as they became a proper celebrity. Disgust happens as soon as my celebrity sim enters the same room as another sim, even their own fiancee.

Message 26 of 117 (1,824 Views)

[PS4/XB1] React with disgust happens all the time

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.22
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All including the party upgrade
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play as a global superstar sim
What happens when the bug occurs? Sim always reacts in disgust no matter who is around it happens if it's just her and her toddler or dog they always have the react with disgust in the que actions are cancelled out because of it.
What do you expect to see? Not react in disgust that many times specially around family members and pets.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. 1.22

Nothing more to add.

EDIT by Crinrict: Edited Tag to include XB1

Message 27 of 117 (2,015 Views)

Re: [PS4] React with disgust happens all the time

★★★★ Guide

My 5 star celebrity sim also continues to react with disgust when she passes household members/family.

Message 28 of 117 (1,930 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [GF] Global superstars reacts in disgust with everyone

★ Apprentice
@Tessaskrua Not only Global Superstar (5 stars celeb), Proper Celebrity (4 stars celebs) also had this * problem
Message 29 of 117 (1,787 Views)

★ Apprentice
@unsurety Exactly what happen in the latest version of the game now!! haven't solved yet!! for gawd sake
Message 30 of 117 (1,787 Views)