by NevisDreams

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [GF] Global superstars reacts in disgust with everyone

★★★★ Guide

I have the same bug! 

Product: The Sims 4
Platform: PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Portuguese
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.60.54.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just having a superstar Sim. He automatically feels disgusted when people come closer. And this get spammed accordingly with the number of Sims around. 
What happens when the bug occurs? The superstar reacts in disgust and stop all his actions in queue.
What do you expect to see? The superstar don´t do that unless they have the trait for it.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes, but I removed them to see what happened but the game still have the problem.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No that I remember.

Message 51 of 117 (1,270 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@wimlego Mod The Sims, mod is by slightlyfoolish (just google 'Sims 4 react in disgust mod', it should be one of the first hits). I'm happy to confirm my game is currently free of this annoying interaction.

Message 52 of 117 (1,246 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@NevisDreams Thanks for sharing the name of the mod! I don't hold out much hope of this bug being fixed anytime soon given that a few pages back a player who is also a game designer/developer said they could tell what the issue was and what needed fixing and listed it out quite clearly and the Sims devs have still not sorted it! EA seems to put more emphasis on churning out new packs to sell than in fixing current packs even if the issues are game breaking (this is getting so irritating. The longer I play this sim, the worse its getting!)
Message 53 of 117 (1,198 Views)

★ Guide

@alexafaie You're welcome! I've given up on waiting for an actual fix for this bug and I don't think I'd still be playing without the mod. And you're hearing this from someone who doesn't use mods and cc at all.

Message 54 of 117 (1,204 Views)

Re: [PS4] React with disgust happens all the time

★★★ Apprentice

Still happening, wish we can get mods so we can fix a lot of issues this game has. I don't mind them reacting in disgust but they shouldnt do it to their own family members.... It gets annoying when it interrupts what they are doing everytime a family member passes by and makes it harder when your trying to care for your todddler.

Message 55 of 117 (1,404 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi

Is this problem being solved someday? I'm on PS4 and of course there's no mods at all. So it would be nice if the devs look into this again and fix it. Game Version on PS4 is 1.24 and my sims are still reacting in disgust to everyone no matter the relationship.  I supported you guys a lot, so how about give some love to the ps4 supporters too? Thanks in advance. Best regards 

Message 56 of 117 (1,335 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Rachelharris31 I wish this was solved.
Message 57 of 117 (1,310 Views)

React in disgust

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 09.149
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansions except parenthood
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Anytime a 3-5 star celebrity sees any other sim
What happens when the bug occurs? React in disgust interrupts current action. My celebrity sims “React in Disgust” every 30 in game whenever they are in the presence of any other sim.
What do you expect to see? No react in disgust - it’s ridiculous and annoying
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Downloaded Get Famous

My 3 star celebrity and above sims “react in disgust” every time they are in the presence of ANY other sim. It interrupts the action queue and serves no purpose.  And if the sims stay in the same room as other sims for extended periods of time, the reaction pops up at least every 30 “sim minutes” so it constantly has to be canceled out or all following actions get interrupted.  This feature just needs to be removed.  

Message 58 of 117 (1,360 Views)

Re: React in disgust

★★★★ Guide
@culmofo Good news I figured out where that was coming from, they are reacting to spoiled food in inventory or the sim has low hygiene.
Message 59 of 117 (1,334 Views)

Re: React in disgust

★★★ Novice

Unfortunately not - no food in their inventory and full hygiene each time.  

Message 60 of 117 (1,306 Views)