Re: [OPEN] [GF] Global superstars reacts in disgust with everyone

by apincas

Original Post

Re: Global superstars reacts in disgust with everyone.

★ Apprentice

Yeah, I got the new Tiny Living pack (which I regret) and also updated to the latest (1.61.15.2020) patch and this issue is still UNRESOLVED.

It's probably not in the dev's immediate to-do list at the moment so I guess I'll just have to keep waiting for a fix... or just stop playing... whichever comes first.

Message 31 of 117 (1,925 Views)

★ Guide
@cooLKeith888 Yes I know! thank you :-)
Message 32 of 117 (1,897 Views)

Happens to me as well - the only thing I don't have is Tiny Living. Started at Proper Celebrity, and by the time she got to Global Superstar, I went hunting for a mod to suppress it. It was everyone, her husband, the butler, her child, friends, other celebrities, etc. And it was every time they got near her, or entered the room - so if she was writing a book, that could be a lot as her family or butler entered and exited the study!
Message 33 of 117 (2,162 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

This has been an issue for me ever since buying the expansion back in December, too. I thought I'd posted in this thread but I guess not. I honestly thought this (and the actor prep tasks issue) would have long been fixed by now...

Message 34 of 117 (2,145 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

This started at Global superstar with the sim I'm the most invested in, recently. I thought it was because I rebuilt a lot and maybe there was some garbage trapped or invisible in the house I built, because it was mostly in a specific area. Then I realized my cat who is my companion was there, and that every time the cat came near, she'd react in disgust. Then it was a lot of other sims, but not all, including her most intense romantic relationship. It interferes with actions and routing, so it just looks like a bug, not gameplay. Good to know it isn't the house. Thanks for the thread, so I know this isn't just me.

Message 35 of 117 (2,117 Views)

★★★ Guide

I could see my Global Superstar sim perhaps reacting like this on occasion to various fans. But her son? Or her beloved companion kitty? No, just no. It needs to stop.

Message 36 of 117 (2,070 Views)

Global Superstar reacts in disgust with family/spouse/friends

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.61.15.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All packs and expansionsSteps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a celebrity couple married and at "global superstar" level.Regardless of where they are, when i load up sims 4 usually my sims, if no actions are already in use or if they go somewhere new will start off with "reacting in disgust"

What happens when the bug occurs? All they do is initiate the "react in disgust" action
What do you expect to see? Global superstars not reacting in disgust around their family and friends and other global superstars.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? I have no installed mods, just general mods in the game "bb.moveobjects etc."
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? This has been an issue for the last few patches cannot exactly tell when it started, i would have to guess when my sims turned to proper celebs but that was some time ago.
Please describe the patch or change you made. Started after installing Get Famous.

Message 37 of 117 (1,632 Views)

Celeb Mum 'react in disgust' actions towards her own children?!

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.61.15.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Expansions: All except CatsandDogs Game Packs: All except Vampires Stuff Packs: Perfect Patio, Cool Kitchen, Romantic Garden, Kid's Room, Fitness, Toddler, Tiny Living, Backyard
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have any 4+ star celeb be in the vicinity of any other sim..
What happens when the bug occurs? My 'celeb mum' sim will perform the 'react in disgust' action whenever she is anywhere near her children (currently two young adults, one teenager, two kids and a toddler)
What do you expect to see? Celeb sims should not be able to react in disgust towards their offspring!
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I do not use any CC or Mods, but I do have testingcheats enabled on this save file. My female sim has the 'refined palatte' and 'emotional bomb' quirks. I didn't notice this reaction until she hit 4-star status. Her fame points have been spent towards the 'free services' perk. I've only noticed this recently, so I don't know when it exactly started. I vaguely remember from previous game files that celeb sims would do this when they spawned into a public venue with a crowd of strangers.

Message 38 of 117 (2,028 Views)

Celebrities Reacting in Disgust to Seemingly Everything

★★★ Novice

I don't know if this is considered a technical issue or not, but my proper celebrity sim keeps reacting in disgust randomly and to nothing at all. It's rather frustrating, to say the least, and she doesn't have any traits that seem to coincide with this reaction. I've had issues with this in the past as well in a save I started right around when Get Famous first came out. Both of my sims are married and only really do it in their houses since my sims are almost as antisocial as I am, lol. Anyway, I would like to know if there is a fix to this somewhere or if it could be an issue with mods as I use a lot of cc along with mc command center.

Message 39 of 117 (2,000 Views)

Re: Celebrities Reacting in Disgust to Seemingly Everything

Hero
@WildNerd12 It's a known bug

I merged your post with the bug report on it. Please click me too on the first post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 40 of 117 (1,957 Views)