by vikixc

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [GF] Celebrity/Normal Walkstyle not persisting

Hero
Thanks for that update

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 31 of 43 (1,990 Views)

★ Guide

My celebrity keeps reverting back to her celebrity walk style instead of her normal one. I found a workaround by turning her into a vampire and enabling vampiric run. Hope this bug is fixed soon!

Message 32 of 43 (1,944 Views)

Champion (Retired)

I just had two Sims go from level 1 star to level 4 in one go which was cool in its own way but seeing them walking around as wading through molasses is kind of a bummer. Looks like I need a Mod until this is fixed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 33 of 43 (1,868 Views)

★★ Novice

This and "No touching" quirk always happening to my sim (who's always hugging; my choice) everyone.

Message 34 of 43 (1,829 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Same issue here.

When I turn it off it stay off for a couple of minutes and then they just start walking the same way again

Message 35 of 43 (1,783 Views)

★★ Novice

I installed both mods, both didn't work :/ I hope they patch it soon 

Message 36 of 43 (1,740 Views)

★★ Apprentice

My sim originally walked with a swagger, but that's impossible now. Even when I click return to Normal walk style, that's exactly what it does. Normal. Not swagger. For a few steps until he reverts. I'm considering having him teleport across the house to save time. :P

Message 37 of 43 (1,563 Views)

★★★ Novice
I've noticed it changes back to the Celebrity Walkstyle after they 'React in disgust' which is also a bug... Frown
Message 38 of 43 (1,426 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

This walking bug is a game ruiner.  I don't want a celeb ever again at this rate.  Got my baby taken away twice cause she walked too slow to it. i had to exit without saving both times to get it back & then just started to cheat need cause it was pointless to actually take care of my baby. 

also the walking and celeb fame makes finishing the gig hard too.  Shouldn't your director and co-stars not be freaking out your celeb is there cause you know in reality theyd be just as famous too. why walk so slow when going to get your hair and make up done.  

my sim just reverts back to celeb style within seconds.  reacting in disgust doesn't have to happen for the walk to switch back.  it just takes abotu 2 seconds before it switches. 

Message 39 of 43 (1,399 Views)

Re: [GF] Celebrity/Normal Walkstyle not persisting

Hero

• Celebrity Sims set to the normal walk style, should now maintain their walk style setting.

Fixed in Patch 1.48.90

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 40 of 43 (16,347 Views)