Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [GF] Celebrity Lot Traits Resets Sims Normal Walk Style

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.48.94.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a 5 star celebrity, give normal walk style, go to lot with celebrity lot trait
What happens when the bug occurs? The sims walk style resets from normal to celebrity walk style.
What do you expect to see? Normal walk style to stick no matter where celebrity sim goes
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Screenshot (207).png

This is at Studio PBP 

Message 1 of 6 (935 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [GF] Celebrity Lot Traits Resets Sims Normal Walk Style

Hero

Fixed an issue where celebrity Sims who had been set to use their normal walkstyle were switching back to using the celebrity walkstyle after traveling to certain types of venues.

Fixed in Patch 1.51.75

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (753 Views)

All Replies

Re: [OPEN] [GF] Celebrity Lot Traits Resets Sims Normal Walk Style

Hero
Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (862 Views)

★★★ Novice

I also have the problem of "Use Normal Walkstyle" not sticking. I'm not sure if it's specifically the celebrity lot trait, honestly to me it feels like as soon as I leave the lot where I set it, it reverts back. But I live on a celebrity lot so that could be the cause. I haven't kept very good track of when and where I am and how the walk is effected. The setting definitely doesn't stick though.

Message 3 of 6 (835 Views)

Hero

Fixed an issue where celebrity Sims who had been set to use their normal walkstyle were switching back to using the celebrity walkstyle after traveling to certain types of venues.

Fixed in Patch 1.51.75

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (754 Views)

Re: [FIXED] [GF] Celebrity Lot Traits Resets Sims Normal Walk Style

★★★★ Guide

I have the same issue, even after the april patch. I had a celebrity 3 or 4 star who walk with celebrity walk-style, but I take her out of the celebrity life, and still walk like a celebrity and nothing appears when I click on her to disabled that walk-style.

Message 5 of 6 (730 Views)

Re: [FIXED] [GF] Celebrity Lot Traits Resets Sims Normal Walk Style

Hero
Did they have the walk before the patch ? It's possible that those are still affected.

I would suggest putting them back in spotlight, make sure they are level 4, remove the walk and then take them out again to see if it's gone

It's also possible that Sims still having the walk after removing Sims from spotlight is a different issue so if that happens to a Sim after this patch it's best to create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (718 Views)