Re: Can't use Get Famous stage props on empty lots

by BadCowboy1969

Original Post

★★ Apprentice

What do you mean cheats? I didn't use cheats to do this. The props are in the build mode.  I don't think they'd be available in build mode if you weren't able to use them.  I've also been having similar problems with that pet toy chest where Sims can't put toys away and now I'm noticing that the strays can't eat from the bowls I have outside one of the buildings I made.  

Message 11 of 16 (534 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

THought they were in buydebug ? Are they in regular buy build ?

EDIT: NVM. THought you had to use buydebug

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 16 (532 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Oh gosh no...all the fronts and props are in build mode.  I've even used a few props to put in my Sims' museum like the t-rex skull and crashed space ship Standard smile   Does this better help finding a solution now that you realize that the western fronts and props were used legitimately?    

Message 13 of 16 (520 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

I have no influence on what gets fixed when. I just tagged it wrongly as cheat but I've forwarded this when you first reported it.

It's now all in the hands of the devs when they want to fix but there would probably need to be more voices than just yours. I doubt it has high priority right now.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 16 (517 Views)

EA Sims Team

Hello.

We released a PC/Mac patch today (version 1.59.73) that may have fixed this issue. If this issue is still occurring for you on PC/Mac after updating your game, let us know.

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 15 of 16 (2,361 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Hey! I just checked it out and it works! Yay!  I'm so happy! Thanks so much for taking the time to fix this little bug.  It's most appreciated. You're awesome!

@SimQARobo wrote:

Hello.

We released a PC/Mac patch today (version 1.59.73) that may have fixed this issue. If this issue is still occurring for you on PC/Mac after updating your game, let us know.

Message 16 of 16 (468 Views)