Re: [OPEN] [GF] Actor Prep Tasks reset on traveling

by Axs6337Sxa6152

Original Post

Re: Acting Career: Gig Task Progress Resets (Bug Persists Despite 1/2020 Patch)

★★★ Newbie

April, still nothing fixed. I still have this issue. 

Message 361 of 386 (1,237 Views)

Re: Developed Skills keep resetting when traveling

Hero
@TennaTheGinger Is this what you mean by skills: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-GF-Actor-Prep-Tasks-reset-on-traveling/td-p/8533570/ or do you mean the acting skill level the SIm has resets ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 362 of 386 (1,208 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

Has this been fixed? I just bought this pack. Working all morning. And then it just stopped. I don't know why! She just gave birth. Could that have triggered it? 

Message 363 of 386 (1,222 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

No, this has not been fixed. The last update to the game was February 4 for PC/Mac, so anything that wasn't fixed then will remain unfixed at least until the next update is released.

Message 364 of 386 (1,222 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@crinrict Yes, those are the ones.
Message 365 of 386 (1,174 Views)

Hero
@TennaTheGinger Merged your thread then

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 366 of 386 (1,145 Views)

★★ Apprentice

No it has not been fixed by EA. However, LittleMissSam created a workaround where if you install her 'fix', it will just complete the prep tasks for you.

Message 367 of 386 (1,117 Views)

Re: [PS4/XB1] [GF] Acting prep task rest when travling

★ Novice

I have just noticed the exact same thing happening in my game - I play on PC though (game version 1.61.15.1020).  It has happened on at least two of the three gigs I have completed (I did not notice it happening on first gig but it may have done) and happens every time I travel, including whilst to a date and to the gig itself.

I have never noticed this happening before, however this is my first time playing out the actor career in a long time and is certainly the first time on my current laptop.

Message 368 of 386 (1,097 Views)

Re: [PS4/XB1] [GF] Acting prep task rest when travling

Hero
@jaehannah Moved your post over to the PC thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 369 of 386 (1,077 Views)

Hero

Actor prep tasks will no longer reset on traveling.
- This is the second travel issue in the game… was it trying to tell us something?

Fixed in Patch 1.62.67

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 370 of 386 (14,893 Views)