Re: [OPEN] [GF] Actor Prep Tasks reset on traveling

by wikstrinteria

Original Post

★★★ Novice

Honestly, it makes my game a bit harder cuz usually id have to try more not to have my Sim get a promotion every time they finish a project and with that bug they more rearely get gold and that way are less likely to get promotions constantly

Message 281 of 386 (1,341 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

message retracted.

Message 282 of 386 (1,279 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@linailun What kind of official statement are you looking for ?

Nick said here that they were looking into it: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-GF-Actor-Prep-Tasks-reset-on-traveling/m-p/8631933#M11930...

Also here on Twitter: https://twitter.com/SimGuruNick/status/1228075863125573633

They don't give ETA's on fixes.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 283 of 386 (1,271 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Thank you for the information.

Message 284 of 386 (1,169 Views)

★★★ Novice

Windows 10 desktop here with no cc or mods.. Game up to date and have run repair. My actor's prep tasks are also resetting anytime I change lots. Been trying to race thru them as soon as she arrives at the stage lot. 

Stressful!

Message 285 of 386 (1,129 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Where can we get the link? What site? @chokiio 

Message 286 of 386 (1,090 Views)

Hero
@ElenaBoleyn Links are unfortunately not allowed. Just google LittleMsSam

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 287 of 386 (1,045 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Um I said where we can get the link, I didn't say "put the link here" meaning where can I find the link to said mod; I also asked what site it was on so I could go look for it on the site it is located at where ever that is. Not trying to sound rude, but it seemed you misread what I wrote. 

Message 288 of 386 (1,040 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@ElenaBoleyn I gave you the name to google and I believe the origin post also contained the name of the mod.

And yes, your post was a bit unclear, especial for those that don't have english as a mother tongue.

EDIT: Also, a lot of people are not aware that links are not allowed so just making sure none get posted.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 289 of 386 (1,037 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I'm certainly not downloading some random content to fix something EA/Origin should fix themselves. I don't use CC content or mods. When can we expect an actual fix? 

Message 290 of 386 (951 Views)