sims 4 stylist bug

by forges-voice87

Original Post

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [GF] Actor: No Director on Set

Hero
@reedwoman814 Here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-GF-Actor-Prep-Tasks-reset-on-traveling/td-p/853357...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 19 (2,631 Views)

sims 4 stylist bug

★★★ Newbie

I just bought sims 4 and pretty much all the dlc on steams summer sale, and ran into the bug in Get Famous where the stylist wont show up, I tried a different gig the bug happened again, the hair dresser works fine, as does everyone else, also I don't have a single mod installed. 

Message 12 of 19 (2,454 Views)

Re: sims 4 stylist bug

Hero
@forges-voice87 Would you mind sending me your save ? Instructions in my signature

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 19 (2,401 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just sent you the link, its a hour in game before I go to the studio, thank you very much for your help.

Message 14 of 19 (2,369 Views)

Hero
@forges-voice87 It seems to vary how doesn't show up. On the first try there was a stylist but no hair dresser. The next time I had both.

There weren't 20 Sim on the lot so I don't think the limit was hit.

Going to merge your post with the Director not showing up thread cause it seems it can hit any role

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 15 of 19 (2,355 Views)

★ Apprentice

Same issue here but even after I went to another gig the director still refuses to appear I'm currently attempting to clean out some homeless sims to see if it refreshes a bit

Message 16 of 19 (2,218 Views)

GET FAMOUS: Makeup Artist MIA and Cant Click on Anything

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.68.156.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? university, get famous, seasons, city living, get to work, magic, strangevile, jungle, parents, vampire, dine out, wellness, camping, tiny house
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Get Famous DLC go to the studio
What happens when the bug occurs? When I try to use the makeup table on my legacy character, I am unable to click on it or do anything. I've completed all the other tasks to do to finish the job, but I can't proceed since I can't click on it and the make up artist isn't anywhere to be found.
What do you expect to see? I'd expect to see my Sim finish their makeup and finish the job.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I just finished downloading Get Famous and moved my old character to the new city and got her a job in the studio. She's finished everything but I'm unable to get her to do her makeup and hair since I can't click on it at all. There is also no make up artist around. This character is a magic user and is a second gen from my legacy family, so I dont know if that might be why. 

Message 17 of 19 (2,121 Views)

Re: GET FAMOUS: Makeup Artist MIA and Cant Click on Anything

★★★★ Expert

If anyone's using mods to control NPC creation, like NPCC or some settings in MCCC, this will break the gig lots and cause those NPCs to not show up.

You can't use them. I've never found one that actually worked in those cases.

Message 18 of 19 (2,105 Views)

Re: GET FAMOUS: Makeup Artist MIA and Cant Click on Anything

Hero

NPCs from the Actor Career sometimes would never show on Set, making gigs impossible to complete. We've spoken with their union reps and everyone has agreed to stop this ridiculous strike. What were they striking about? Was there even a Strike? We may never know.

Fixed in Patch 1.69.57/ 1.35

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 19 of 19 (9,950 Views)