Re: [WORKAROUND] [GF] Acting Career Sim not getting gig pop-up

by Psychotps

Original Post

Hero
@Runwithscissors8 That doesn't sound like the same issue that was fixed. Please make a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 661 of 666 (1,957 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

My Sim applied for the Actor career after the build was updated with the fix. I sent my Sim to their first audition and they never came back. It's been more than 12 hours and almost all of their bars have gone into the red. I don't have any mods on.

[Edit] I was able to cancel the Audition action and they returned home just fine.

Message 662 of 666 (1,915 Views)

Hero
@Grathalas Could you make a new thread. doesn't sound like the same issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 663 of 666 (1,908 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Runwithscissors8 So it’s not yet fixed? It says on the website it’s suppose to be fixed now
Message 664 of 666 (1,832 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

@crinrict 

I think the acting career is simply doomed.

I can't tell if the bug is fixed because I can no longer take any gigs at all.

In the process of testing this LATEST bug with the acting career. Will create new case once done.

Message 665 of 666 (1,811 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

Thanks everyone for the continuous feedback, it's very helpful to know and highly appreciated. Sorry to hear you are finding other issues while playing the acting career. Frown

For anyone still having issues, please, open a new thread for them as they are different and they need to be investigated independently of the issue this topic is about: https://answers.ea.com/t5/forums/postpage/board-id/The-Sims-4-Bugs

Thank you!

PS. Locking this thread here so we can have new ones for new issues.

Message 666 of 666 (1,783 Views)