by Cyclone_Sims

Original Post

Re: Sims 4 Get Famous Bug

★★ Novice
@EA_Lanna is this going to be fixed in the near furture
Message 591 of 666 (1,162 Views)

Re: My sim won't go to acting gig

★★ Apprentice
@myshiatwontwork Check out the link I posted above!
Message 592 of 666 (1,177 Views)

Re: My sim won't go to acting gig

Hero
@myshiatwontwork Merged your post with the bug report on this.

Please see solution post for a workaround.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 593 of 666 (1,172 Views)

Re: Error in acting career: doesn't go to work

@MaleneBentsen

Merged your post into this bug report on the issue. Please see workarounds in the solution on page 1.

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 594 of 666 (1,083 Views)

Re: [WORKAROUND] [GF] Acting Career Sim not getting gig pop-up

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I didn’t realize this bug had been going on for over a month and I’ve been playing with get famous well over that and just today I experienced this bug it’s super annoying I have to cancel every gig and re-do it every single time only way it’s worked for me. 

Message 595 of 666 (1,062 Views)

★★ Apprentice

seriously?

Ea can't or won't fix the bug, so someone makes a mod to fix the bug

EA's response is to take down links to the mod?

And when you finally do deign to work on the actual problem instead of preventing other people from fixing it, how long before you break the game again with another update that isn't supposed t actually do anything, but apparently *just* breaks the game?

This is the *opposite* of customer service.

Message 596 of 666 (997 Views)

★★★ Novice

So  PPL say use the Mod that someone made... to fix the Problem.

1. I will never use ANY Mod and i didnt before.

2. EA say this:

Using CC/Mods is at your own risk, EA are not responsible for making the game compatible with 3rd party content, the creator is.

and i still will never use any Mod.

Its not ok to say ppl complain too much because they cant use their Game or Pack as they should.

We paid for that and we have the RIGHT to complain about Bugs that get not fixed after more than a Month (sorry my english).

crinrict I will say Thank You for the Workaround... you do great work here and i apreciate that.

EA should do their Work and fix this Problem.

I didnt pay 40 € for a Pack that i cant use without frustration... yeah my Sim can do her Gigs OR have Fun with Friends in Clubs or go eat with them in Restaurants.

But i want BOTH !!!

My Sim wants do her Gigs and not  just once a Week or so.

I have Fun going with her to work so i do every Job thats possible... at the Situation now this would mean i could never ever leave her property... wheres the fun in THAT?

A Bug can happen now and then, i can live with that... theres no Game without Bugs, but a Bug like this for more that 1000 ppl, that you can use a Pack at usual, should be fixed fast.

Message 597 of 666 (951 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I might have said it before (memory is a mess these days) but from what I understood EA tried to fix pretasks for acting being reset upon travelling, and broke the whole thing.

The prep tasks resetting however never seemed to have caused much trouble for people.

So, yeah, I know (HOPE) you programming peeps are save working from home right now, but you should be able to throw together a hotfix.

(and later on give us a free content patch with new gigs)

Message 598 of 666 (935 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Cancel the gig then reload the game. Then you can find another gig that you want. Avoid travelling, going to CAS and closing the game after the auditions.
Message 599 of 666 (917 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Let's go EA! You can do it! We're waiting for this fix! 

Message 600 of 666 (838 Views)