Re: [WORKAROUND] [GF] Acting Career Sim not getting gig pop-up

by Zmias1

Original Post

Re: Actor Won't Go To Work

★★ Apprentice

How has this not been fixed yet😑... it has been a bug for close to a month or so and no word on when it’s going to be fixed. EA has been on my nerves for years now and this doesn’t help. My disappointment is immeasurable, and my day is ruined.

Message 571 of 666 (764 Views)

Re: [WORKAROUND] [GF] Acting Career Sim not getting gig pop-up

★★★ Apprentice
@Psychotps SAME HERE! Disappointing to say the least, since this is my favorite pack. Hope they fix this right away or we should be refunded our money for this pack. For now, EA should at least shorten the wait time for the actual gig.
Message 572 of 666 (822 Views)

Re: Actor Won't Go To Work

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@SullyWist the fix would probably be done(hopefully) on the early of June as the new EP would be launch on the 5th. Its so frustrating to be patient but yeah nothing else we could do:/

Message 573 of 666 (793 Views)

Sim misses auditions on Get Famous pack

★★★ Newbie

Anytime I get a new gig, my Sim is able to go to one audition and then when the next audition comes around, I typically don't receive the reminder notification and the time comes and goes (no audition). I have read that this may happen when the Sim travels and comes back. I have created a new storyline and this continues to happen with all characters. Any advice/

Message 574 of 666 (712 Views)

Sims 4 Get Famous gigs still not working?

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Hello, can I just get an update on how fixing the Sims 4 Get Famous actor gigs is going? sorry if I seem impatient but it seems like this problem has been going on for a while. I would like to know if there has been any success with fixing it and maybe an estimated time that it will be fixed. I'm so sorry about being impatient I just really love the actor job! Thank you so much! 

Message 575 of 666 (791 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Get Famous gigs still not working?

[ Edited ]
Hero

@XCoco_LolipopX EA doesn't give ETA on fixes but there would def need to be a patch. We haven't had any patches since it broke. Just keep an eye on the patch notes on the next patch (we will most probably get one before the next pack hits)

I merged your post with the bug report.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 576 of 666 (735 Views)

Re: Actor is not going to work

★★ Novice

have you found out what is the reason for it, i have the same thing and have no idea what is wrong??

Message 577 of 666 (760 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@kristiandahl10 

This is a bug caused by traveling or edit in CAS with the sim between the tryout and the gig.While waiting for a patch avoid doing this,

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 578 of 666 (748 Views)

★★ Novice

okay thanks, is it coming with update "ECO lifestyle" u know?

Message 579 of 666 (740 Views)

Re: Sim misses auditions on Get Famous pack

@sammysilver83

Merged your post into this thread on the issue. Please see the first page for workarounds.

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 580 of 666 (669 Views)