Re: Actor Won't Go To Work

by agoak

Original Post

Re: [WORKAROUND] [GF] Acting Career Sim not getting gig pop-up

★★★ Newbie

Just bought the pack and none of the advice works for me. This is BS. 

Message 561 of 666 (665 Views)

★★★ Guide
@SofiaCFunk chill.. things happen things break. it is a part of any game anywhere you go. I can understand the disappointment trust me. But this has happened to me in many other games, it is just part of it all.
Message 562 of 666 (791 Views)

Re: Acting career sim gig

★ Novice

I have that problem too

Message 563 of 666 (752 Views)

Actor Won't Go To Work

★★ Novice

I have a Sim that's an actor, he goes to the auditions fine, but when it's time to go to work the game doesn't notify me an hour ahead & the option to send him alone or join him doesn't appear. When I checked the job panel it says that he doesn't have work for 25 days. I've tried changing the sim in CAS, I've tried to put him in a different house on the same lot, & I moved him to a different neighborhood but the game still doesn't allow him to go to work. 

Message 564 of 666 (738 Views)

Re: Acting career sim gig

@poodle6849 @dicky_wibowo 

Merged your posts into this thread on the issue. Please see the workaround on page 1.

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 565 of 666 (733 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@patienceshepard 

This is a known problem if you travel anywhere with your SIm or edit them in CAS between the tryout and the Gig.A future patch will likely fix it but until then be mindful of this. If you are not opposed to Mods I have seen one mentioned that should fix it. You can google it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 566 of 666 (710 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Psychotps same it sucks they need to fix this not make a horrible expansion pack
Message 567 of 666 (707 Views)

Hero
@patienceshepard I merged your post with the bug report on this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 568 of 666 (696 Views)

★★ Novice

Seems awful this bug has been going on for so long. I got this pack and was really looking forward to playing the acting career but now I feel like I've wasted my money as it's unclear whether a fix is even planned... Frown

Message 569 of 666 (672 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Given the way this has been handled, I personally I have decided not only to stop playing SIMS 4 (and buying new supplements) but will avoid all EA games in the future- they apparently aren't worth the frustration never mind the money.

Message 570 of 666 (652 Views)