Yeah, it is.. *sigh*

Message 241 of 666 (875 Views)

Re: Get Famous - Actor Gigs

★★ Novice

same here 

Message 242 of 666 (952 Views)

Re: My sims aren’t going their gigs

★★ Apprentice

I have had this same issue- I'm on a PC, I have no mods, Get to Work, Get Famous, Discover University, Get famous, get together, realm of magic, and parenthood. The problem is very recent- either after I installed get to work (my latest expansion pack) or after the patch which re-arranged files for Mac compatibility- I am not certain which. It also seems to have developed a bug where the sim who I writing a book cannot finish it- it circular fill meter suggests it is done but the task never completely finishes.

Message 243 of 666 (877 Views)

Re: Prep Tasks Reset

★★ Guide

Acting gig not working. The pop up asking if you won't to go with your sims doesn't pop and nothing happens. She can go to audition but that is it.

Message 244 of 666 (868 Views)

Gigs not working acting career

★★★★★ Novice

Gigs won't happen in the actress career. Sim goes on audition and passes, gig shows as set for the next day at a given time but that time comes and goes and does not allow the sim to go to the gig. I have closed the game completely and origin and signed back in, I have quit the actress career and added it again, I have chosen a different ad agency and still cannot go to gigs. Please help. I was able to go to a gig once and then not anymore. Doesn't matter if my sim is home or on another lot, she no longer gets the option to go to the gig.

Message 245 of 666 (945 Views)

Re: Gigs not working acting career

★★ Novice

This is happening to me too and I can’t fix it Frown

Message 246 of 666 (918 Views)

★★ Novice

Same here, and my child will not go to school anymore

Message 247 of 666 (914 Views)

Sims unable to go to acting gigs PC

★★ Novice

Okay so I recently bought the Sims 4 expansion pack Get Famous and like auditions work fine and getting the daily tasks done is no problem. When it comes time to do the actual gig there's no reminder and my sim can't do the gig. I've tried repairing the game 4 times now and restarted my computer numerous times. I'm getting frustrated because the expansion pack doesn't seem to work. Please help thank you.

Message 248 of 666 (866 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

For me it seems to be only the Salty Suds gig that isn't working. My sim just went on 2 different gigs and they worked.

Message 249 of 666 (886 Views)

@SimsEmpress @ekadie247 @nikkiannexo 

Moved your posts to this bug thread on the issue. Please see the accepted solution on page 1 for a workaround.

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 250 of 666 (857 Views)