Get Famous - Actor Gigs

by thatboioverthere

Original Post

Re: having trouble getting my sim to leave for work

★ Apprentice

someone told me to do a sim reset and it worked for a minute but now it dont even work with that anymore and because of this i lost all my fame points 

Message 81 of 666 (23,841 Views)

Re: [WORKAROUND] [GF] Acting Career Sim not getting gig pop-up

★★ Novice
@Santonius2626 Totally agree. Utter thievery on EA's part.
Message 82 of 666 (23,994 Views)

Get Famous - Actor Gigs

★★★★★ Novice

Hi,

I’ve been playing the Actor career for a while on this save and suddenly no sim goes to their gigs. They go to auditions, and everything else in the career has been working since the last update.

The time for their gig comes and they just don’t go. I played a whole week thinking it may have been that but at the next day and time, still nothing.

And other “interactive” careers like scientist and doctor are also working fine. It seems to be only the actor career when going to their gigs. 

Message 83 of 666 (23,804 Views)

Help!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I recently purchased the Get Famous Sims 4 pack. My sim got a job as an actress, but after a few promotions my sim can't seem to go to work. She can go to auditions but she can't go to work for some reasons. I have tried to quit the job and join the same job, restarting the game and updating all custom content and mods but none of that works. Can someone help me figure this out? Thanks!

Message 84 of 666 (23,758 Views)

Re: Sims won't go to Acting Gig

@ChiRho197

Moved your post to this one on the issue. Please follow the workaround in the solution on page 1.

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 85 of 666 (23,948 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [GF] Acting Career Sim not getting gig pop-up

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Has anyone been able to try this out and confirm that crin's method works?

Message 86 of 666 (23,939 Views)

Re: [WORKAROUND] [GF] Acting Career Sim not getting gig pop-up

★ Apprentice
@crinrict It works Large smile
Message 87 of 666 (23,916 Views)

Re: having trouble getting my sim to leave for work

★★★★ Expert
@sweetgirl12178 Sounds to me like something else is wrong. I've done it on at least 4 different saves and it's worked fine for me as long as I don't go anywhere. New saves and old. Have you tried it without mods? Reset cache? Game repair?
Message 88 of 666 (23,826 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [GF] Acting Career Sim not getting gig pop-up

★★★★ Expert
@chloemplays Yes, it works.
Message 89 of 666 (23,976 Views)

Sims 4 Get Famous Sim Can't Go To Gig

★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Latest Update (April 7th)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Sims 4 legacy edition, get famous, seasons, get to work, jungle adventure, city living, outdoor retreat, cool kitchen stuff, movie hangout stuff, laundry day, spa day, cats and dogs, romantic garden stuff, bowling night, backyard stuff, strangerville, parenthood, get together, vintage glamour stuff, luxury party stuff.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Join the acting career, get a gig, go to your audition, then when the gig arrives your sim won't be able to go.
What happens when the bug occurs? My actress sim can go to her auditions, but when its time for the gig I don't get a notice and she can't go. This is so frustrating because she can't go to work.
What do you expect to see? I want to join my sim in the acting career and I want her to be able to actually go to work.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. April 7th Update

The only thing I can think of is giving you a picture of my sim unable to get to her gig - just imagine you have a gig at 12:00 pm, you dont get a notification at 11am, when the clock strikes 12 you aren't able to go and your sim misses work for that day because the gig is frozen in time. 

Message 90 of 666 (23,871 Views)