[FIXED] [GF] 3 star celebrity defaults to the celebrity walkstyle

by JoeyJoestar0

Original Post

Re: Alien Sim doesn't have the option to turn off Fame Walk

Champion

All species are having this problem, it's not alien specific. B-listers aren't supposed to be able to use the celebrity walk - that unlocks with Proper Celebrity.

It's a bug that a B-Lister defaults to using it, and the menu that turns it on and off is only available to 4+ star celebrities, which is why it doesn't show up for you.

This is the existing thread for the bug: 3 star celebrity defaults to celebrity walk style

Message 21 of 56 (1,799 Views)

Hero

@Charisaturtle

merged your post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 22 of 56 (1,783 Views)

Hero (Retired)
The problem is that the patch was going to eliminate the error of switching off this celebrity walk. But this patch only eliminated the OPTION to turn it off on sim. Now the sim turns on what he wants, and usually he wants to walk like a celebrity. At least in my game
Message 23 of 56 (1,714 Views)

★ Guide
I started getting this problem as soon as my sim got her third star, I play vanilla, completely mod and cc free. I also own and play all of the stuff, expansion and game packs. My game is updated to the latest update as well.
Message 24 of 56 (1,668 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [GF] 3 star celebrity defaults to the celebrity walkstyle

★★★ Guide

I have this problem too. From last patch my 3 star celebrity now use the celebrity walkstyle. There isn't option for turn it off.

Message 25 of 56 (1,630 Views)

★★★ Novice

I've had Get Famous for about a week now. Just finally playing through it. Poor Vanessa got slapped with the "my poop don't stink" celebrity walk at level three. It drove me batty. Searched all over the web. Then I got to four stars and was finally able to shut it off. It does kick back on when I travel, but this isn't the end of the world. So long as it remains optional, I do find it useful on occasion, such as a long paparazzi stroll down celebrity lane.

Message 26 of 56 (1,586 Views)

★ Guide

I have this problem too. I first noticed it today when my level 3 celebrity sim went from her green house garden into the house to tend to her hungry infant son. She went slower then normal and when I looked there was no option to turn it off at all.

Message 27 of 56 (1,546 Views)

★★ Novice

my sim started doing that celb walk, I don't like it, at all, I stepped out of the spot light and restarted and she still has that walk. Frown

Message 28 of 56 (1,515 Views)

★★ Apprentice

My Sim just became a 3 star celebrity and she immediately started walking super slow everywhere, even from one room to another in her own house.  I can't find a way to turn it off either. If she weren't part of a video LP series, I'd probably do a celebrity cleanse because this is so annoying game play wise.

Message 29 of 56 (1,445 Views)

no option to turn off celebrity walk style

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.48.94.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get Famous, Get to Work, City Living, Parenthood, Dine Out, Movie Hangout, Cool Kitchen
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Clicking on any celebrity sim
What happens when the bug occurs? There's no option to turn off the celebrity walk
What do you expect to see? the option to disable the celebrity walk
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I don't have the option to turn off the painfully slow celebrity walk style with any of my celebrity sims. It's the same result with and without mods.

Message 30 of 56 (1,427 Views)