Re: [GF] Celebrity/Normal Walkstyle not persisting

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [GF] 3 star celebrity defaults to the celebrity walkstyle

★★★★ Novice

Looks like This issue still not have be fixed, Have EA seen this issue ?

Message 41 of 56 (1,723 Views)

Re: no option to turn off celebrity walk style

★★ Novice

Having an exact same issue on PC. One of my celebrity sims had the celebrity walk at B-Lister, he became a Proper Celebrity & I had no option to turn off the walk style. I couldn't even find the shine on/off thing. Really frustrating. He took forever to get to Hammy, so the hamster ended up dying. 

Message 42 of 56 (1,675 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I got sick of it and just quit being a celebrity, but the walk still persists. I’ve tried to get a new career and restart the game, but nothing is working. Is there anything I’m missing that I need to do?

Message 43 of 56 (1,621 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Hello fareel10, I also had that problem. If you leave the spotlight with a 3 star, the walkstyle still will be there. You most be four or five stars celebrity before you leave the spotlight. Then, the walkstyle will be gone. 

Message 44 of 56 (1,584 Views)

★ Guide

Having this problem with a 4-star celebrity. No option to turn off the walk style. I wouldn't care so much if it wasn't so slow, but it's really slowing down everything my Sim does. 

Message 45 of 56 (1,518 Views)

Slow Famous Walk

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.13
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Exp packs: Get Famous, city living, get together and go to work. Game packs: jungle adventure, vampires and outdoor retreat No stuff packs installed
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Be a 3-star celeb and walk anywhere.
What happens when the bug occurs? Sim walks extremely slow, and there is no option to walk normally. I go to work as a scientist and the daily tasks are timed. Poor performance results due to the slow walking.
What do you expect to see? This "walk" should be able to be disabled or enabled when the player chooses. What's the point of customizing sims if they are going to start walking a different way.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

No screenshot available. It's the celebrity walk that I'm sure everyone is aware of.

Message 46 of 56 (1,483 Views)

Re: Slow Famous Walk

Hero

Hi @charlie_delta_ch 

merged your post with existing thread on the issue.

Please feel free to click the me too button on the first post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 47 of 56 (1,466 Views)
Highlighted

Re: [GF] Celebrity/Normal Walkstyle not persisting

Hero

Three star celebrity Sims will no longer use the celebrity walkstyle.

Fixed in Patch 1.51.75

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 48 of 56 (6,845 Views)

Re: [FIXED] [GF] 3 star celebrity defaults to the celebrity walkstyle

★★★★ Novice
Dear Game developer, Can you delete this celeb walk style from game ? It's very annoyed when my sims get Lv.3 fame, It can't disabled and make me delete that sims and re-build new sim to play and freeze fame to not increase
Message 49 of 56 (1,358 Views)

Re: [FIXED] [GF] 3 star celebrity defaults to the celebrity walkstyle

Hero

Did you test this on the new patch ? Are you on PC or console ? THis was fixed in yesterday's patch (PC)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 50 of 56 (1,351 Views)