Re: celebrity walk...again

by Chetkaja

Original Post

Re: no option to turn off celebrity walk style

Hero

Hi  @karadeanna98 

what level celebrity are they ? I merged your post with current thread for level 3 celebrities.

Please click me too if that's the case for you too.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 31 of 56 (1,544 Views)

Re: celebrity walk...again

★★★ Pro
Patch 1. 48. Celebrity gait on the vampire does not turn off
Message 32 of 56 (1,522 Views)

Celebrity Sims Stuck in Celebrity Walk

★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? The Sims 4
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them up. Currently the latest one is Get Famous.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Once my sims became B-Listers
What happens when the bug occurs? My sims can't walk normal anymore. They are stuck in Celebrity walk which is incredibly slow and if you live in a big house is an issue as you can't get anywhere on time. Even when you go to work, where every task is times is a problem as the time is not enough in proportion to the slowness of the walk.
What do you expect to see? A button that allows the play to switch from normal walk to celebrity walk and vice-versa if desired.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Hello,

I haven't played my game in a couple of weeks as my sims are both B-Listers stuck in celebrity walk.

Sure the walk looks cool, but when you live in a 3 floor huge mansion and you toddlers room is on the last floor, it becomes an issue :D

As well as completing tasks at work, as they are all timed.

I do not believe there is any troubleshooting available for this, but I just thought if I made it known perhaps it could be fixed in the next patch or expansion.

Cool, signing out!

Best regards

Message 33 of 56 (1,492 Views)

Re: Celebrity Sims Stuck in Celebrity Walk

Hero

Hi @ToKiHyou 

I merged your post with exiting thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 34 of 56 (1,475 Views)

Re: [TO ADD] [GF] 3 star celebrity defaults to the celebrity walkstyle

★★ Novice

Completely agree. That would make it way less irritating, and if they programmed it like every other walk, they would probably stop having so many bugs with it   

Message 35 of 56 (1,455 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [GF] 3 star celebrity defaults to the celebrity walkstyle

★★★ Newbie

I fixed this by cheating my sim to level five celebrity while the game is paused then selecting use normal walkstyle then I set her back to the lowest level made her quit the spotlight then I saved the game and when I hit play she used her normal walk again and hasn't gone back to the other walk since.

Message 36 of 56 (1,328 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have been experiencing this error for quite some time now. It had gotten so bad that I stopped playing. I mean it really shows how much EA cares about correcting the errors in their game when they hardly ever do, lets look at the toddler error (put them in the high chair other parent takes um right out), that error has been happening ever since they released toddlers, and they still haven't fixed it. 

I wish that there was a way that we, the consumer, could hold EA accountable to creating/charging for these games that are corrupt and give the game user a bad experience. 

This celebrity walking style being featured as it is, and not how the other walking styles are, is so dumb.  Whoever thought of this for EA should be forced to correct it, their idea is making the game unplayable. 

Seriously, I saw that another expansion came out and I was like "They must of fixed the walking style", but nope.... just more money from me and a horrible gaming experience. 

Maybe EA is trying to end this franchise?

Message 37 of 56 (1,283 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

This is probably never going to be fixed so I would recommend downloading a mod that disables the celebrity walkstyle.

Message 38 of 56 (1,255 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having this issue currently as my sim became a level 3 celebrity! It's goofy as hell. I don't have any mods or CC. Was there a fix for this or am I just stuck like Chuck right now?

Message 39 of 56 (1,194 Views)

Re: Celebrity Sims Stuck in Celebrity Walk

★ Guide

Now, my sim is not celebrity anymore, and she still walks like a global superstar!

Message 40 of 56 (1,177 Views)