Re: [FIXED] [GF] 3 (and above) star Celebrity constantly "react in disgust&

by crinrict

Original Post

★ Guide

I dont know, but both of my sims are global superstars and they react in disgust when they meet other global superstars or if they hug a global superstar, they get tense with the "no touching" quirk. 

Message 41 of 49 (2,994 Views)

★★★★ Guide
My global superstar queues up the "react in disgust" action but then it drops from the queue as if the sim has forgotten what it wanted to do. So...I'd say it's partially fixed for me. But, it's a bit better at least. :D
Message 42 of 49 (2,987 Views)

★★★ Guide

@crinrict

Mods completely removed.  localthumbcache.package deleted, and:

12-22-18_10-33-33 PM.png

They need to go back and re-open this.  This is NOT fixed.  Perhaps they should look at what they have done to Vampires.  Can't Tend Garden, Can't Harvest  (Both intermittent), Player Trait messed up.  Yeah, not fixed.

Message 43 of 49 (2,943 Views)

Hero

Are those Sims on your picture married or not ? I kinda can't tell from your picture.

It was fixed in relation to married Sims only (as stated in the patch notes)

Please create a new thread if it's not fixed for other Sims than married (as said multiple times now)

This interaction has a by design factor. I don't know how it's supposed to work but it wasn't just added as a bug.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 44 of 49 (2,922 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@crinrict

No, they aren't married (yet), but it was happening no matter the reputation or fame levels of either of them.  (Yes, I'm getting fairly frustrated with having issues trying to play my Vampires ... things have been wonky for Vampires since Seasons.)

Edit:  Sorry, forgot to mention that it stopped when I removed the Celebrity Home Lot Trait.

Message 45 of 49 (2,905 Views)

★★★ Guide

Well, the disgust came back without the Celebrity Home Lot Trait, and they were married.  Guess I'm off to open a new Bug Report.

Message 46 of 49 (2,890 Views)

★★★ Novice
Even my married Sims do this to each other, so not that great for a patch...
Message 47 of 49 (2,833 Views)

Hero

@Charlie_1013 Are your Sims Vampires or normal Sims ? On any lot or does your lot have the celebrity home lot ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 48 of 49 (2,822 Views)

Hero

I'm locking this thread.

Please use this one: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-GF-Global-Superstar-reacts-in-disgust-with-Spouse/...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 49 of 49 (2,634 Views)