Re: [OPEN] [GF] 3 (and above) star Celebrity constantly "react in disgust&q

by JasonVega2

Original Post

Re: [TO ADD] [GF] Married celebrity couple constantly "react in disgust&

★★ Apprentice
Mine lagged when I tried to cancel, too. A couple times my celebrity was in public and had a disgust reaction, a positive reaction, and another disgust reaction piled up with people trying to talk to him. Trying to cancel anything created quite a bit of lag, so now I just let him be disgusted. It's faster.
Message 31 of 49 (2,124 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Guide

Didn't start for me until Celebrity Level 4. It doesn't seem to affect the Sims relationship to other Sims (either way) but it is VERY annoying!

Message 32 of 49 (2,092 Views)

Re: Married celebrity couple constantly "react in disgust" to one anot

★ Guide

Coolspear at simsasylum also created a No "React in Disgust" mod as-well.

Message 33 of 49 (2,093 Views)

[ Edited ]

This started happening when my sim became a 4 star celebrity I think. She reacts in disgust whenever she is nearby other sims (I don’t know if it’s all other sims or only other sims with less fame, since she doesn’t know any other 5 star celebs) this includes her husband and daughter.

Message 34 of 49 (2,005 Views)

★ Novice

Was happening even when my sim was single.  

Message 35 of 49 (1,944 Views)

Re: [FIXED] [GF] 3 (and above) star Celebrity constantly "react in disgust&

Hero

Married celebrity Sims will no longer react in disgust towards one another.
  • Unless there is reason to.
    • Like cutting your toenails in bed.
      • I mean, who does that?!

Fixed in Patch 1.48.90

I know some people said it was happening for single Sims as well. If you still have this issue for single Sims or other circumstances, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 36 of 49 (41,813 Views)

★ Guide

I still have this problem some times. My sim had a visit by a close friend and responded with disgust. I also have "no touching" quirk, and the sim can not hug a close friend without being tense.

Message 37 of 49 (1,783 Views)

Hero

If it's only occasional, it might be intended ? I mean, the reaction had some purpose in the first place, right ?

As long as it's not constantly as it used to be.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 38 of 49 (1,755 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Yes, I think it is strange if it´s the meaning that the sims should react in disgust on close friends they live with. My sims can not hug close friends if they have "no touching" quirk, bacause they get tense. 

My sims just react in disgust when they enter the same room or pass by in the house.

Message 39 of 49 (1,737 Views)

Hero

The issue they fixed was referring to married Sims so maybe just make a new thread. 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 40 of 49 (1,740 Views)