Re: [TO ADD] [GF] 3 (and above) star Celebrity constantly "react in disgust

by II_Sailor_II

Original Post

Re: [TO ADD] [GF] Married celebrity couple constantly "react in disgust&amp

★ Pro

I have 2 celebrity sims, the first one started being disgusted with everyone at level 4 she also had the, No touching and Refined palate, quirks at that time.

My second sim has now started showing disgust and she is only level 3, no quirks yet. This may be coincidence but when i noticed the second sim started getting disgusted with other sims, she instantly got a pristine reputation.

Message 11 of 49 (3,620 Views)

★ Apprentice

My sims is level 5, and it started at level 3. She's reacting in disgust to her own children. Her current quirks are "Fan Mail" and "A stan" but she does it constantly even when fans/stans aren't around.

Message 12 of 49 (3,594 Views)

Re: [TO ADD] [GF] Married celebrity couple constantly "react in disgust&

Hero
Changing the title to level 3.

Thanks for your reports.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 49 (3,579 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem! It started when my sim reached celebrity lever 4. His quirks are the food one and the one where he has to look in the mirror all the time. He keeps doing this to family members and it's so annoying...

Message 14 of 49 (3,505 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Unfortunately it's not a quirk as all celebs do this from B-Lister upwards. I really think it's out of character in certain circumstances (i.e. when around family members, friends and loved ones), but I also think it's out of character for celebs with a good reputation, especially pristine. Other sims being around and the celeb reacting in disgust also seems to trigger their change back to the celeb walk for celeb level 4 or 5, if it's turned off. It's super annoying to have to constantly tell them to walk normally. Also I'm thinking of having one of my sims who's currently a Rising Star opt out of fame because he's so lovely that I can't bear the thought of him reacting in disgust to anyone, it's just not in character. I *really* hope there's going to be a fix for this!

Message 15 of 49 (3,486 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

I have the same issue. My celeb sim's level is 4. He was ok in B Lister but he started to react in disgust since the proper celebrity. He had 2 quirks. One is the hand mirror icon and the other one is No touching. I removed 'No touching' with the store potion. Recently, my celeb sim engaged to other sim. He keeps showing 'react in disgust' with his fiancee.

40.png

41.png

These are what they are feeling at the same time. 

Message 16 of 49 (3,479 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Someone created a "No React in Disgust" mod. Just google simsmodelsimmer you'll find the mod on their tumblr page.  Can use the mod temporary til Maxis fixes the issue.

Message 17 of 49 (3,447 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Having the same issue. Cant remember when it started...maybe 3-4? But, my 5 star character reacts to everyone in disgust. Once I got her a boyfriend and everyone started reacting to him as if they were scared or disgusted, as well. Its really very odd. I married those two characters and now they just take turns "reacting in disgust" to each other...iI agree that its getting almost unplayable. It really breaks the narrative and is hard to create with. Ive had a couple of quirks but erased them with potions. Right now I just have "Fan Mail." Thank you. Hope this is fixed soon...sending posi vibes to everyone with this issue <3 

Message 18 of 49 (3,345 Views)

★ Apprentice

Same issue.  He's a global celebrity but it started at proper celebrity.  He reacts in disgust to his dog and his fiancé, his mom and dad, his brother and sisters and it makes me sad.  Quirks are Stan, Public number, and Juice enthusiast.

Message 19 of 49 (3,332 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [GF] 3 (and above) star Celebrity constantly "react in disgust&q

Hero
Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 20 of 49 (3,323 Views)