[FIXED] Friendship immediately maxes out after introduction

by May0Shark

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] Friendship immediately maxes out after introduction

★★★ Novice

I have the same problem. Moved my CC out of the mods folder, repaired, deleted cache, nothing seems to work...

Message 41 of 59 (1,397 Views)

sims max out friendship when i introduce them

★★ Novice

This started happening a couple of days ago: When I introduce a sim to another sim their friendship automatically maxes out, it has happened every time and I have to cheat the relationship back down. I removed all mods and reinstalled the game but it keeps happening.

Message 42 of 59 (1,376 Views)

Re: sims max out friendship when i introduce them

Hero
@simthegamergirl I merged your post with the bug report on this issue.

Please click me too on the first post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 43 of 59 (1,359 Views)

Re: sims max out friendship when i introduce them

★★★★ Apprentice

Wanted to confirm that buying Snowy Escape solved this issue for me. I have been having this issue since the November update. If I'm correct, that is the one for Snowy Escape.

The developers could have done something to alter friendship gain to adapt to the Proper trait. Just guessing here.

My sims would get huge boosts to friendships, even after a rude introduction. Sims with the Beloved trait would automatically gain friendship with other sims without introducing themselves. I noticed this in 2 of my sims with that trait and when I cheated that trait away the problem stopped.

Message 44 of 59 (1,293 Views)

"Rude Introduction" Means...Positive Relationship Gain?

★★ Novice

Any idea why I would be getting positive relationship after doing a rude introduction?

Things I've already checked:

I turned off all mods without disabling to see if my rate of change in MCC made a difference. Still had positive relationship game with a rude introduction.

Then I disabled mods and tried to make a rude introduction, still got positive relationship gain.

Then I tried a completely random family to see if it was something weird with my played/active sims, still got positive relationship gain. (The mayhem that ensued when I unpaused the game and all my MCCC age length changes were gone were unsettling, haha).

Then I deleted my caches per EAs instructions and tried again with a random family, still got positive relationship gain.

So here I am, no mods, game essentially reset, and my sims are getting positive relationship from a rude introduction.

Message 45 of 59 (1,237 Views)

Re: "Rude Introduction" Means...Positive Relationship Gain?

Hero
@Sevey13 I merged your post with the bug report on this. Please click me too on the first page.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 46 of 59 (1,204 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you. I had done a search of the answers to make sure the exact issue wasn't already posted and I didn't see it. I did see this post and since it was about relationships being maxed out I didn't add to it, as my relationships weren't so much maxed out as much as they were gaining after a negative introduction. Is this the correct post?

Message 47 of 59 (1,182 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Friendship immediately maxes out after introduction

★★ Apprentice

this happened to me too but right after i bought and installed snowy escape it went away. same with the chat options saying "share stories of personal challenges" instead of "deep conversation", once i got snowy escape it went back to deep conversation. kinda weird lol

Message 48 of 59 (1,161 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Sevey13 yes, there's also reports of negative relationships giving positive in here. It doesn't max out for everyone either. Sometimes it's just a very large junk.

For negative, it's probably that introduction adds so much positive that it overwrites the negative and then goes into positive.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 49 of 59 (1,148 Views)

★ Novice
@Sevey13 I have the exact same problem, with the difference that my romantic bar takes a lot of time to appear.
Message 50 of 59 (1,071 Views)