[FIXED] Friend of the world aspiration bug (5 BFF's)

by Crockets

Original Post

Re: Friend of the world aspiration bug (5 BFF's)

Hero

@MeaganMouse Merged with exsting thread. Please read compiled list before posting. Thanks

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 21 of 30 (1,613 Views)

★ Apprentice

I use a mod to get around this BFF now I have 6 BFF at the same time

Message 22 of 30 (1,533 Views)

★ Novice
Type in testingcheats on push enter then enter in Aspiration.complete_current_milestone then enter it is a cheat that really works
Message 23 of 30 (1,441 Views)

★ Novice
Put in aspirations sorry
Message 24 of 30 (1,441 Views)

BFF problem

★★★ Newbie

I've read through some forums and it seems a lot of people are having a problem moving high level friendship relationships to the BFF level. It has been stated that there is an unintended bug that prevents your sim from having more than one BFF. This is clearly a bug since one of the aspirations requires you to have 5 BFFs to complete it. 

Message 25 of 30 (1,334 Views)

Re: BFF problem

Hero

@paradox886 Merged

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 26 of 30 (1,331 Views)

Re: BFF problem

★★ Pro

Crin: I have this bug too. There is a mod for it on MTS - but questionable whether it works with last patch, since author hasn't updated or made a note about the patch.

Message 27 of 30 (925 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Well I made my sims bff Mortimer Goth and he died but he still stayed her bff and you still cant get other bff lol I tried to find his remainings but can.He is gone and I want another bff,any ideas from you guys? Confusedmileyfrustrated: :catvery-happy:

Message 28 of 30 (922 Views)

Hero

Maybe a cheat will help: http://www.reddit.com/r/sims4Cheats/wiki/index

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 29 of 30 (916 Views)

Hero

The Friend of the world was changed in the dec patch. You can now just make a new BFF (losing the old one in the process) until you have 5.

So marking this as fixed

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 30 of 30 (3,606 Views)