Original Post

Re: Freelance Career/ Event Bug

★★ Novice

I have the same problem, I complete the task and it does not get ticked off.I

Message 71 of 133 (1,270 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Freelancer: Tasks not getting checked

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I also have this problem with both the freelancer careers and the odd jobs, as well as the work from home stylist job, not sure if it's all work from home jobs though, I have not tested that. I have had some luck with closing and re opening the game and then trying to complete the tasks again and getting a check mark. I am happy to provide my save file if that would be helpful. I hope they fix this soon, so prefer work from home and its really not playable right now. 

Message 72 of 133 (1,200 Views)

Re: Freelancer approved work not registering

★★ Novice

I have this issue too, with all the freelance careers. Tested with both male and female.

Message 73 of 133 (1,176 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Freelancer: Tasks not getting checked

★★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Not sure
What is your current game version number? 1.56.52.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? - All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? See attached file
What happens when the bug occurs? Only some of the tasks get checked
What do you expect to see? The tasks to get checked when they are done
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? None
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Not Sure 

If any game saves are required for this bug, I have one here. My sim is from the McGinnis family living in the Jasmine Suites Apartments in San Myshuno. Lorna is in the freelancer programming career and I have had her successfully complete some gigs before. The current gig is to create 3 websites. 2 are ticked off but the third one just will not register. She's so far made 6 websites but only 2 have ticked off.

Message 74 of 133 (1,100 Views)

Betreff: [OPEN] Freelancer: Tasks not getting checked

★★ Apprentice

I also have this problem. Just discovered it in the freelance writing career. Chatting with the client worked fine, it checked the task, but writing a fantasy book and send it to them doesn't, although I did both and they were happy with it. I won't be able to play this household until this get's fixed. I don't want the career progress to be ruined >_>

Message 75 of 133 (1,090 Views)

Freelancer Career Still Bugged

★★ Novice
  • Product: The Sims 4
  • Platform:PC
  • Which language are you playing the game in? English US
  • How often does the bug occur? Every time "Post to Fashion Simstagram" is an option
  • What is your current game version number? 1.56.52.1020

• What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except - Gym, bowling, backyard, movie, spooky, kitchen, patio stuff packs

• Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Join the freelancer career and get a gig that requires posting to simstagram. Try to upload something to fashion simstagram, do through the action, watch it not get completed even if you upload 100 photos

• What happens when the bug occurs? I literally cannot complete any gig that requires Posting to Simstagram. They're uncompletable

• What do you expect to see? The ability to finish the gig and use the pack like everyone else.
  • Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? No
  • Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? I installed the pack through Origin
Message 76 of 133 (1,067 Views)

Re: Freelancer Career Still Bugged

Hero
@TwistedHarp I merged your post with existing bug report on the issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 77 of 133 (1,030 Views)

Cannot Satisfy Tasks for Freelance Digital Artist Gig

★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What is your current game version number? 1.56.52.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get Famous, Seasons, Cats & Dogs, City Living, Get Together, Get to Work Strangerville, Vampires Spooky Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Become a freelance digital artist, take the gig for Character Design for AAA Game, try to submit character concepts.
What happens when the bug occurs? I have now submitted four concepts that were accepted (two of them were masterpieces), yet the tasks for the gig shows 1/2 character concepts approved.
What do you expect to see? I expect to get credit for the approvals from the client.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

This is not the first issue I have had with satisfying a task for the freelance digital artist career. It makes me consider abandoning it altogether. 

Message 78 of 133 (1,019 Views)

Re: Cannot Satisfy Tasks for Freelance Digital Artist Gig

Hero
@Seleos13 It's a general issue for all freelancer careers. Try reloading the game from the map and it should fulfill.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 79 of 133 (1,010 Views)

Re: Cannot Satisfy Tasks for Freelance Digital Artist Gig

★★ Apprentice

It did not.

I quit, repaired, reloaded, but nope. So, I quit the entire Career. It's a joke, and it should be fixed.

Message 80 of 133 (998 Views)