Re: [OPEN] Freelancer: Tasks not getting checked

by Llamallover404

Original Post

Re: Sims 4 Freelance Career - Completed Contract Tasks, But Tasks Don't Get Chec

Hero
@Snarpers There is ..

merged your post with the bug report.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 101 of 133 (1,319 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Freelance Career - Completed Contract Tasks, But Tasks Don't Get Chec

★★★★ Novice

Hello, I have the same problem, It happens everytime my sim has travelled of from her home lot. If I save the game and restart Sims 4. They start counting again.

My sim is in a freelance - art carreer. She was doing the 3 app icons.

Message 102 of 133 (1,295 Views)

Freelancer Career Programing Tasks Not Completing

★★★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.58.63.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Everything except DU and ROM
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Start the Programming Freelancer career. Apply for a gig and try to complete the tasks under the freelancer tab when selecting from computer.
What happens when the bug occurs? Nothing. The task should complete but nothing completes
What do you expect to see? When completing the tasks without fail, I expect the task to be marked off as completed
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. I updated to the most recent patch

I have tried on multiple lots without any success. Initially, I only noticed an issue with the encrypting gigs, then I quit the gig and tried something else and even just studying designs or anything simple will not complete even though the current task circle in the bottom left is completing and I am not getting any errors when completing them. I have tried multiple times, multiple types of computers/laptops and lots. 

Message 103 of 133 (1,260 Views)

Re: Freelancer Career Programing Tasks Not Completing

Hero
@candiecoatediv Merged your post with existing thread on the issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 104 of 133 (1,243 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [MSP] Cant upload approved photos to fashion simstagram

★★★★★ Apprentice
@crinrict Yes. But I figured out a solution, which I posted above. The task doesn't complete if you have more than 1 approved photo in your inventory. If you remove all approved photos except for 1, the task will complete when you upload that one photo to Simstagram.
Message 105 of 133 (1,246 Views)

Hero
@ceb6973 Thanks.

Moving your posts over to the other thread then.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 106 of 133 (1,225 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I'm having the problem, too. I'm using the programming freelance track. It seems that tasks only get checked off on the day the gig is due. My sim had a merch site gig, make 3 webpages and chat with client. She chatted several times and made 3 pages. Nothing. The morning it was due I tried the chat one more time. It ticked off. But I didn't have time to get the 3 pages redone so only the chat counted.

Update: I say that, but now the new gig "Bubble Security for Bubblespace" is working. I completed the whole gig the day I got it. Maybe there's a timing issue? Oh, and many tasks are starting half completed for me. Like, I start programming a webpage and the progress circle is half filled.

(Posts merged by CM)

2nd Update: I just had her take a new gig "Stop Hacking Landgrab Systems!". Instant she took it Study Security Systems and Write Report are checked and Hack Server Systems is still open. But then I finished "Hack Server Systems" and the other two unchecked.

I think I'll let the freelance thing go till it's been repaired.

Message 107 of 133 (1,178 Views)

★ Guide

Having this problem too! Came with the new patch.. 

Message 108 of 133 (1,043 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am also having this problem with the Freelancer Writer career, with odd jobs, and trying to complete any task i.e. completing New Year's resolutions. Any time I complete an odd job where I have to mail something the task is never completed. I only noticed it after installing Island Living. I have the latest update. Is there any fix yet?

Message 109 of 133 (1,030 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I'm having trouble with my tasks being checked off as a freelance photographer as well- it's all the gigs and I've tried Mac and PC and it's done it with both. Frown

Message 110 of 133 (1,001 Views)