Original Post

Re: Cannot Satisfy Tasks for Freelance Digital Artist Gig

★★ Novice

It really is.

The pack/career has been out for MONTHS and it isn't fixed

Message 81 of 133 (1,131 Views)

Re: [FIXED] [MSP] Fashion Photographer: Don't get approved pics back

★★★ Novice

I’ve also been able to upload to Simstagram but afterwards the check doesn’t appear on his career progress :/

Message 82 of 133 (1,091 Views)

Re: Cannot Satisfy Tasks for Freelance Digital Artist Gig

★★ Novice

Ya hi I got linked by a mod to this thread from the same issue on another thread but I dont see any actual solution to the problem listed here anywhere?? 

Message 83 of 133 (1,073 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Freelancer: Tasks not getting checked

★★★★ Novice

On PS4 edition all my freelancer careers no longer work.

Message 84 of 133 (1,026 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Same! I've tried all different modes of freelance career and now none of them will work! Submit all the tasks but they don't get checked off

Message 85 of 133 (994 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Try not to travel  with your sim after choosing your gig  on the sims computer when at there house.I found traveling  causes  the tasks to glitch at not completed. My current sim is a Freelance  Artist. After travelling  I could not complete the remaining  tasks required for gig.Not travelling  and completing  every task seems to work. My sim completed  the gig and got paid without  any glitch if staying at there house and completing  every  set task.

Message 86 of 133 (959 Views)

★ Novice
@crinrictLeslieMusimenta I have the same problem with the programmer career.
Message 87 of 133 (927 Views)

★ Novice

Still a problem. At first I only had this problem with the new Fashion Photographer job, but now I have a Sim freelancing as a Programmer and it happens with gigs of that too. Not sure what the cause is (some people claim it is because of travelling, but it happened several times when my sim was awake early and didn't leave her appartment yet too). I have deleted mods and installed only updated versions for yesterday's patch of them and even tried if it did work without the mods, but the bug keeps occuring. It's out of the hands of the players. The ball is in your court and yesterday's patch didn't fix anything concerning this bug, so please do fix it. I haven't been able to enjoy the Moschino stuff pack at all because of it and now even the other freelance jobs won't work properly! You guys advice us to let our sims do freelance work while attending the universities coming with friday's expansion pack, yet this problem hasn't even been solved yet!

Please do look into it as soon as you can and please fix it!

Message 88 of 133 (861 Views)

Freelance Programmer

★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? the latest one
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all except Moschino
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Enter the Freelance Programmer career
What happens when the bug occurs? They complete their tasks but it doesn't register
What do you expect to see? The tasks be completed and the sim be paid for doing it
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Try and either write a computer game or a web page in the freelance programmer carrer and it doesnt complete when they have done it , repeating and writing a new game or webpage still doesnt complete it so they run out of time and do  not get paid as they should

Message 89 of 133 (851 Views)

Re: Freelance Programmer

Hero
@YorksRob Merged your post with existing thread on the issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 90 of 133 (842 Views)