Re: [OPEN] Freelancer: Refuse To Complete After Excellent Performance

by SimQARobo

Original Post

EA Sims Team

Hello.

There was a patch released today that may have fixed this.  Version 1.54.120.  Is anyone still seeing this after updating?

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 21 of 29 (6,452 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi I’ve been playing the freelancer career after the latest patch and have the issue. The last gig before promotion doesn’t automatically complete I have to wait until the time is up for it to complete and it doesn’t give me or unlock the freelancer reward objects either.

Message 22 of 29 (1,416 Views)

Hero
@Rainbowss33 On which platform are you playing ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 23 of 29 (1,401 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I play on pc and have no mods or cc. I also clear the caches frequently.

Message 24 of 29 (1,394 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Yes, that was it, thank you so much for directing me there. Resetting the user files solved the issue. Thank you so much!!! And sorry for the late reply, I've been on holidays for two weeks. Happy Simming!

Message 25 of 29 (1,340 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I still have no solution to this problem. I've tried completely reinstalling the game and it still will not complete.

Message 26 of 29 (1,281 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Anyone still seeing this? If so, could you share a save? Thanks!

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Tea...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 27 of 29 (1,165 Views)

Hero
Anyone still have this issue ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 28 of 29 (1,100 Views)

Community Manager

As it's been quite some time after the patch since we've heard in this thread, closing it out here. 

For future readers, should you experience something similar, please pop open a new thread and add more information. 

Thank you, 

EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 29 of 29 (962 Views)