[FIXED] Freelancer: All task done - Gig not completed

by HCSau

Original Post

Re: Freelance Jobs Not Paying....Really

★★★ Apprentice
@alicialogic I think it's a Script mod. Can you check if you have Scripts Mods allowed?. That option is under Game Options -> Other
Message 551 of 553 (3,226 Views)

★★ Novice

@gothalo2000 I did some things with the cache and the script mods are working now. Thanks!

Message 552 of 553 (3,189 Views)

Community Manager

Hi Simmers, 

It's patch day.  Good news! I'll pop the quote from the patch notes below: 

@EA_Lanna wrote:

FIXES

The Sims 4

• Freelancer Sims now can complete Gigs they have signed up for and harvest the fruits of their labor. Simoleons, Simoleons, Simoooleons… SIMOOOLEOOONS.

We'll close this thread here but please do check to see if this is working for you and let us know how you get on. If you're still experiencing issues after updating, please open a new thread to get the ball rolling there and include any information you can. We'll merge any duplicates together to keep things in the same spot. Standard smile

Thanks 

EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 553 of 553 (27,561 Views)