[FIXED] Freelancer: All task done - Gig not completed

by HCSau

Original Post

Re: Freelance Gig Bug

★★ Novice

Wish I could use that, but mods are unavailable on Xbox. Any fixes for console?

Message 451 of 553 (707 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Freelancer: All task done - Gig not completed

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I have the same issue on Xbox only the frequency is 100% of the time. I've tried it several times, cancelling the jobs and starting another one. It never lets me complete the job despite having a tick next to every task. Super frustrating because I'd only just bought a copy of the game for Xbox due to never playing on PC (despite owning every pack except knitting and the star wars pack) and for my only new household, the primary source of income was meant to be freelance jobs as an artist. Incredibly big waste of time, I guess. I shouldn't need to change my intended storyline just to suit a bug that still isn't fixed over a month later.

Oh also: my only packs are the two free ones and cats & dogs.

Message 452 of 553 (683 Views)

Re: Freelancer Career Computer Expert task does not complete

Hero
@Marloooow1 Are you still having issues with the 134 error ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 453 of 553 (356 Views)

Re: Is there a bug in the freelance career?

★★★ Novice

Me too! It's frustrating and it really limits the career options too if all the freelance careers are bugging out ):

Message 454 of 553 (1,156 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@HCSau Has anyone found a solution? I am experiencing the same problem, where I am unable to complete a gig in the freelancer career. The gig never ends and there is no payout.
Message 455 of 553 (1,070 Views)

Hero
@MissAlexiMarie Other than using a mod, there is no solution.

Google Freelancer Career fix if you want to go down the mod road.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 456 of 553 (1,005 Views)

★ Novice

This bug also is happening with the Computer Experts trade Freelancer Programmer. 

Message 457 of 553 (975 Views)

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] Freelancer: All task done - Gig not completed

★ Novice

I'm having this problem again as well. 

Message 458 of 553 (949 Views)

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] Freelancer: All task done - Gig not completed

★ Apprentice

I'd just like to add to the discussion that I seem to be having the same problem as everyone else. My Sim takes the job, completes the work sends the info or whatever the client was looking for, and then the job stays showing completed LONG before the due date. And it stays that way forever. No fast travel by my Sim during that time either. One of my Sims took a Programming related gig, and the other took a Writing related gig. Hers is the same thing. Job done well before the due date. Job stays in the board. No payments or acknowledgement of the job being completed.

Message 459 of 553 (902 Views)

Re: Is there a bug in the freelance career?

★★★ Newbie

I have never had it work properly. All tasks are definitely completed, ticks on everything, and all done well before the due date. I have no mods or cc's. 

@SheriGR wrote:

@HCSau  Can I ask a few clarifying questions?

• Are you sure that all of the goals were done, approved, and submitted by the due date for the job?
  • Has this happened for more than one job?
  • Do you have any Mods or CC?
  • When did you begin to see this issue?

Message 460 of 553 (822 Views)