by HCSau

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] Freelancer: All task done - Gig not completed

★★★ Newbie

i have this problem as well EA please make fix

Message 431 of 553 (455 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I am having this issue as well. Just started playing again after a bit and there was an update installed before loading the game. I started my Sim on the digital artist freelancer career and the first job I had her do didn't complete. I thought it was a one time thing so tried again. Once I finish all three requirements, my Sim doesn't get paid and the job doesn't complete. 

Message 432 of 553 (434 Views)

Re: Is there a bug in the freelance career?

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

I have had the same issue. Tried multiple different careers and gigs and even when all the tasks are completed the gig won't complete nor do I get paid. I just bought and downloaded the Moschino stuff pack so I was very excited for the photographer career and now it does not even work. Very frustrating

Edit By Crinrict: Removed unnecessary spoiler tags for easier reading

Message 433 of 553 (786 Views)

★ Novice

I am having this issue too. It's SUPER frustrating! Its triple frustrating to find out that people have been having this issue for a year and it's not been fixed. 

Message 434 of 553 (733 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Having a problem with the freelance career too.

take a gig, complete the tasks, they tick off, says work is accepted, no completion, no pay. 

tasks just stay there even after due date.

Message 435 of 553 (684 Views)

Freelance Programming - No Option to Submit Work

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.67.47.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Holiday Celebration Pack
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have your Sim in the Freelance Programmer job, complete steps for a gig. There is no way to turn your work in and get paid.
What happens when the bug occurs? There is no option to submit freelance programming work.
What do you expect to see? An ability to submit freelance programming work.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Message 436 of 553 (677 Views)

Re: Freelance Programming - No Option to Submit Work

Hero
@YALIKING1 Do you mean it doesn't count like this thread: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Freelancer-All-task-done-Gig-not-completed/td-p/8249033/ or you don't have the option at all ?

Do you have the freelancer menu on the computer ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 437 of 553 (675 Views)

★★ Novice
@crinrict I don't have the option at all. I have an option to fill out the tasks (encrypt files, chat with client.. that sort) but not to submit work. I do have the freelance menu on the computer.
Message 438 of 553 (671 Views)

Hero
@YALIKING1 Could you post a pic of your tasks you need to do ? Which gig did you choose ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 439 of 553 (660 Views)

★★ Novice

Note this happens with every other gig.

Message 440 of 553 (658 Views)