[FIXED] Freelancer: All task done - Gig not completed

by HCSau

Original Post

Re: Freelancer Career Computer Expert task does not complete

Hero
@Marloooow1 Well, the freelancer is a known issue and you already posted in the other thread.

The 134 is one of these that are supposed to be fixed. Try loading the lot, then if you get an error, try loading it again. Make also sure to delete your cache file to make sure it's not a mod interfering.

Do you have a lastException file for the 134 ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 381 of 553 (332 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Freelancer: All task done - Gig not completed

★★★ Newbie

since latest update, the mod dosnt even work anymore...

Message 382 of 553 (533 Views)

★ Pro
@EpneXx the Louisim fix mod is still working for me after the last update.
Message 383 of 553 (813 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@twmuse maybe i disabke All the other mods and try it again.
Message 384 of 553 (809 Views)

Re: I play the Sims 4 and have been having problems with the freelancer career j

★★★ Novice
@RandomBuzziness what mod are you using Standard smile
Message 385 of 553 (775 Views)

Re: I play the Sims 4 and have been having problems with the freelancer career j

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

@darlingma11 The mod is called Freelancer Career Fix by Louisim. I can't post a direct link in this forum but you should be able to find it fairly easily through an Internet search or you can go here to Crinrict's Sims 4 Help Blog where you can find a direct link to the mod:

https://sims4.crinrict.com/eng/2020/09/freelancer-gigs-dont-finish/

Message 386 of 553 (734 Views)

★★★ Newbie

For me the mod is srill working, maybe it did not work with some other mods, but i didnt tooj that much time in it

Message 387 of 553 (723 Views)

★★★ Novice
@RandomBuzziness Thank you!! Standard smile
Message 388 of 553 (713 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Can't finish Gigs for Freelancer Career

★★★★★ Novice

me too

Message 389 of 553 (702 Views)

Freelancer Job Bug

★★ Novice

Don't know who else has been having this issue, but since the Star Wars update the Freelancer job (no matter what I choose) NEVER finishes out. All objectives will get marked off, but the assignment never gets completed. This is a BIG problem that I feel should be addressed immediately, but as in my  experience probably never will. My 16 yr old who is still learning could probably get to it faster. In the mean time I'll keep NOT playing the game I love, while I wait.

Message 390 of 553 (667 Views)