[FIXED] Freelancer: All task done - Gig not completed

by HCSau

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] Freelancer: All task done - Gig not completed

★ Apprentice
@flyingpenguini It’s been weeks unfortunately. Hopefully they will sort it out soon.
Message 331 of 553 (703 Views)

★ Guide

WHY is this still a thing? I can't complete my master maker aspiration because of this.......

Message 332 of 553 (690 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I am still having this problem! I was playing the Tinker family, Tina Tinker is a freelance crafter and Yasemin Tinker is a freelance writer. All tasks were completed before the deadline (Saturday at 9am), but now it's already Sunday night, seems like the gigs are stuck. I tried having them go to a different lot hoping the issue will resolve when they come home, but nope that's not the case. This is frustrating!  

Message 333 of 553 (651 Views)

Re: Freelance Gig Bug

★★★ Apprentice

@sharabeebee If I could give you 1000 xp I would.  Thank you so much.  

Message 334 of 553 (622 Views)

★ Guide

Aw thanks @Aelirenn!

For anyone not on X-box or PS, I'll repeat myself:

Thankfully there's a mod that fixes this by Louisim.

Mod that fixes the Freelancer Career by Louisim (you can google it or find it in #mod_news on Deaderpool's discord or their account is @Louisim-yt since they won't let me link to the mod directly)

Hope that helps guys!

Message 335 of 553 (610 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How does the mod fix the problem?

Message 336 of 553 (549 Views)

★ Guide
@clairemcfly118
When you complete the tasks (for programming, once you look at the specs and then write the program) it will count the gig as done, give you the money/rewards/job boosts as it should do and did before the update.

If you want something technical about the mod, I'd ask the modder. But it works for freelance and crafter careers, so that the job will complete out instead of sit there saying you've checked all the boxes but the job ultimately fails out of the tine constraint.
Message 337 of 553 (515 Views)

★★ Guide

This is also happening to me, but my sims have NOT been getting paid. 

Message 338 of 553 (507 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Really sad that it's been at least a month and EA hasn't fixed this issue. Thank goodness for modders!

Message 339 of 553 (425 Views)

Re: the sims 4

★★★★★ Newbie
@NiMcelis3k Hey I can't really help you there but from reading through these comments it sounds like a problem with the software.
Message 340 of 553 (416 Views)