[FIXED] Freelancer: All task done - Gig not completed

by HCSau

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] Freelancer: All task done - Gig not completed

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

It’s happening to me too! Very frustrating i just had to change my career again smh. Hopefully it gets fixed soon!

my exact problem also. i trashed the gig and it ‘poorly reflected my sims job performance’ . 

(CM: Multiple posts merged. Check out this post for tips on how to edit and add more to a post.)

Message 481 of 553 (884 Views)

Re: Freelance Gig Bug

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Has anyone been able.to address this or find a solution?  Im currently having this issue. I've nvr had any CC.

(merge post) - Atic 

Message 482 of 553 (753 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Can't finish Gigs for Freelancer Career

★ Pro

@eustacecs wrote:

And guess what kind of response I'll get after installing it then reporting another issue?

'Did you tried removing mods?' ?

The reason for that question - "Did you try removing your mods?" - is not that mods are *bad.* It just the first step in the process of trying to isolate what might be causing a problem. It's a step by step process. 

Mods can conflict with other mods or new game features, or they might be outdated, but there's nothing inherently wrong with using mods. 

Message 483 of 553 (744 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@DizzyDee-KExactly!

Delaying crucial bugfixes for so long so community have to develop a fix on its own but insisting on removing mods, each and every, indiscriminatedly prior to starting actual bug report processing is...weird.

Not at 'Erratic' sim trait level weird and not even at StrangerVille level weird but at our president's behavior level weird (NB: I'm not from USA, I'm from Belarus).

'We push you into using mods - and then we'll ask you to try playing without mods'.

Thanks, I guess...

Upd. Not if that I'm being excessively toxic... I'm still a bit too damn jumpy after 'get GF - have Vampires become utterly broken for a year' incident. Since the very purchase of main game, each and every time I'm trying to give this game a second chance I bump onto something which is both a showstopper and a thing which is both easy to spot and SUDDENLY so hard to fix so it takes forever to resolve.

Message 484 of 553 (943 Views)

Freelancer Broken (gig not complete)

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Up to date (28th October 2020)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? island living, seasons, dine out, parenthood, get to work
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Completing all the goals for the freelancer digital artist career yet it does not complete and end the gig
What happens when the bug occurs? I complete all the tasks get the piece approved but the gig does not complete and pay me even after the due date
What do you expect to see? For it to complete, pay my sim so I can select a new one and earn a living
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

When I chose freelancer career and select a gig to do, I complete the three required tasks get the piece approved the piece leaves my inventory yet the gig still remains and I do not get paid.

Message 485 of 553 (924 Views)

★★ Novice

Stuck on this as well. I’ve tried both the crafter and writer ones, on different households but they all wouldn’t work. It’s frustrating to see that so many people are facing the same issue, especially because the freelance jobs are honestly really fun to play with. 

Message 486 of 553 (875 Views)

Re: Freelance Jobs Not Paying....Really

★ Apprentice

Why hasn’t this been resolved yet? It’s been two months! As a console user I can not utilize the mod that was created to fix EA’s mistake. We should get free expansions that provide more jobs considering this error you all introduced reduced the ones we had. 

Message 487 of 553 (870 Views)

★★★ Novice
@sueeyyypatootie Photographer and digital artist are both having this issue as well. Frown
Message 488 of 553 (822 Views)

Re: Freelance Gig Bug

★ Novice

Me TOO

Message 489 of 553 (804 Views)

★★★ Novice

I’m having this problem as well on Xbox one s. I complete all goals the due date passes and nothing happens. 

Message 490 of 553 (784 Views)