[FIXED] Freelancer: All task done - Gig not completed

by HCSau

Original Post

Re: Is there a bug in the freelance career?

★ Novice

Same issue on PC. I have all packs except the bowling one. I'm playing as a freelance photographer. Tried ending gig and tried a new one, same issue. Completes all tasks and even waited until the "last day" of gig and nothing happens. 

Message 361 of 553 (1,278 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @simslana44 I edited your post there as it was in all CAPS. When posting on AHQ please refrain from posting in all CAPS as it can look like SCREAMING.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 362 of 553 (1,249 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It's the same for me. I complete everything and I don't get paid. Even if the deadline is over I don't get paid and the gig doesn't disappear from the menu. The only option is to cancel the gig. I hope this gets fixed soon. 

Message 363 of 553 (1,213 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Can't finish Gigs for Freelancer Career

★★★ Newbie

Really though, they just released another update of stuff but no fix, from what I've seen this has been an issue for a long time too. It completely halts my current playthrough and changed my mind about getting the mew star wars dlc

Message 364 of 553 (1,123 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have mods and cc but I never had this problem before and it kinda happened right after the game just updated 

Message 365 of 553 (1,114 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Can't finish Gigs for Freelancer Career

★★★ Newbie

Just here to say ME TOO!!!

I have since downloaded a MOD to correct this issue. Come on EA!

Message 366 of 553 (1,104 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@HCSau Same for me. Very frustrating!
Message 367 of 553 (1,084 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Freelancer: All task done - Gig not completed

★ Pro

Yes, hard to believe this is still around, I wonder if the LE's it causes my help get it fixed.....worth a shot.

• Last Module Called: T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\careers\career_gig.py
  • Last Function Called: _set_final_pay_and_gratuity
  • Error message: Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for *: 'NoneType' and 'int')

Message 368 of 553 (1,062 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Freelancer: All task done - Gig not completed

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@twmuseme too

having the same problem

Message 369 of 553 (1,010 Views)

SIMS 4 FREELANCERS NOT PAID

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Steam-PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.67.45.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Seasons, Cats & Dogs, Parenthood, Holiday Celebration.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? My sim is a freelance writer. When I select a gig for her to complete, and she completes all the tasks (everything is ticked under the Careers & Gig tab), and her work is approved, she never gets paid.
What happens when the bug occurs? Freelance Sims never get paid.
What do you expect to see? Freelance Sims who complete all their tasks and their gigs are approved should be paid.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

This issue has persisted even after the two latest updates to the Sims 4.

Message 370 of 553 (964 Views)