[FIXED] Freelancer: All task done - Gig not completed

by HCSau

Original Post

Re: Freelance Gig Bug

Hero
@HCSau I merged your threads.

Would you be willing to share your save with me ?

If so, please zip your saves folder and upload it somewhere like dropbox,, googledrive or OneDrive and PM me the link.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 553 (8,157 Views)

★ Guide
@crinrict I can certainly try. I was playing the Pancakes with Eliza as a freelance programmer. There were no problems until she got pregnant. My artist was also pregnant in the middle of a job. With Eliza, I am unable to finish the job.
And can I clarify that PM means personal messaging?
Thanks
Message 12 of 553 (8,126 Views)

Hero
@HCSau yes, PM = Personal Message.
You can click on the triangle next to your user name to find your inbox.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 553 (8,120 Views)

Re: Is there a bug in the freelance career?

★★★★ Apprentice

I have this issue as well but my tasks don’t log as completed but my sim completes them. Sometimes I will have her try it again she competes it and still doesn’t log as completed. I’ve had the programmer and writer careers. Both have the same thing happen. She is a spell caster.

no mods or cc.

Message 14 of 553 (8,076 Views)

Hero
@tmborah1976 Sounds more like this issue: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Freelancer-Tasks-not-getting-checked/m-p/8179949 ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 15 of 553 (8,069 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@crinrict It is I posted in that chat also. Thank you
Message 16 of 553 (8,062 Views)

Hero
@HCSau I tested your save and other than the known freelancer issue with stuff not getting ticked when you travel, I have no issues getting money and client approval.

Is it certain gigs only or all of them ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 17 of 553 (8,056 Views)

★ Guide
@crinrict In the programmer career, it's the gigs asking for encrypting files where they won't complete and in the artist career where it is tending to be most gigs. I might repair the game from origin since I notice a difference. I know the writer freelancer I have had no problems at all.
Thanks for having a look at this.
Message 18 of 553 (8,040 Views)

Hero
@HCSau To be sure, all the tasks are ticked for you but you don't get an approval message ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 19 of 553 (8,022 Views)

★ Guide
@crinrict for the freelance artist, yes. But for the programmer, there was a gig that would not even complete. The sim tried to encrypt a file but it would not complete the action, so I could not complete the gig.
Message 20 of 553 (7,999 Views)