[FIXED] Freelancer: All task done - Gig not completed

by HCSau

Original Post

Re: Freelance Gig Bug

★★★ Newbie

Hello!! I've also had a problem with the tasks being complete but the job not being completed. For me it's the Freelance Programmer, I'll finish all my tasks but the job will stay open even past the due date. I have screenshots of it happening. 

Message 241 of 553 (1,196 Views)

Re: Freelance Gig Bug

★★★★ Novice

Yep, same here execpt my sims is a photographer, I accepted 2 gigs witch I conpleted but never got thw contrat completed, even though I did everything on the list.. had to cancel them both, so sad Frown it is so much fun to do

Message 242 of 553 (1,173 Views)

Re: Is there a bug in the freelance career?

★★★ Newbie

Hello, I am playing The Sims 4 on Playstation 4. I am having the same exact problem. Freelance Digital Artist. Complete all tasks, then turn in. Notification says approved. No payment, and gig is still showing in career panel. I quit the job 3 times now, trying a new gig, and it still happens. I have done this career before, never had any issues. maybe over a month ago it was working properly.

Message 243 of 553 (1,091 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Freelancer: All task done - Gig not completed

★★★ Novice
@Neo-Anderthal666 Im also having this same issue with the freelance photographer career, super frustrating since due to all the bugs, I haven’t been able to play this pack since I bought it
Message 244 of 553 (1,057 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Freelancer: All task done - Gig not completed

★ Novice

Same here! this is an interesting bug: my sim is a freelancer artist and sometimes all tasks are completed but he won't get paid for and the gig still stood open.Sometimes the I'm getting stucked with the last task "send for review". After quitting the job and return, exactly the same.

Message 245 of 553 (1,048 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Can't finish Gigs for Freelancer Career

★ Novice

2 semaines et toujours pas de solution...
Ca commence à être long !

Message 246 of 553 (1,017 Views)

Gigs cannot be completed

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What is your current game version number? 1.66.139.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Pets and City living
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I do not know
What happens when the bug occurs? It is frustrating
What do you expect to see? The problem is gone
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Hi,

I have experienced my freelance gigs cannot be completed fully. I complete every task, but there is nothing coming up. I also don't get paid either. I 

try canceling gigs and switching my sim career to full time job and change back to the freelance, but the problem still occurs. I don't know what to do.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Base Game Version Number

Message 247 of 553 (1,011 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @shakespyr, could you edit that post please so it's in the language of the board? This board is supported in English so it's important to ensure contents shared in that language while on the English language boards and keep within the forum rules. If not, and you'd rather post in French, please check out our French language boards to continue posting in French. Standard smile Thanks.
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 248 of 553 (942 Views)

Re: Gigs cannot be completed

★ Apprentice
@Ncyritthi Me too 😞
Message 249 of 553 (921 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Me too, when will this be fixed, so frustrating.

Message 250 of 553 (779 Views)