★★★ Newbie
@stt636981 ME TOO!
Message 511 of 553 (730 Views)

Freelance career bug

★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Unsure
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Laundry day, discover university, cats and dogs, small pets, seasons
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Join freelance career and complete job but it doesn't go away.
What happens when the bug occurs? sim can't work
What do you expect to see? sim being able to complete jobs and be paid
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I am having the same issues with freelance career .

Message 512 of 553 (694 Views)

Re: Is there a bug in the freelance career?

★★★ Newbie
@HCSau Hi this exact thing is happening to me and I cant get it to work!
Message 513 of 553 (690 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My lit is open but still no improvement! Devil

Message 514 of 553 (1,100 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@HCSau I am having the same exact problem. I had a sim be a freelancer a generation ago, but cancelled since the gig never was completed and couldn't advance. Now tried it with a current sim and its still not working. Every task is completed on time and once the deadline comes around and goes, nothing changes. No payment, no credit for doing the gig, nothing.
Message 515 of 553 (1,039 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Freelancer: All task done - Gig not completed

★★ Novice

Hi, I'm currently having this issue with the frabricator freelance crafter gigs. All of the task are complete but there is no way to end the gig or get paid. Even if it's open after the due date. Has there been in patch to fix this? 

Message 516 of 553 (998 Views)

Freelance Career

★★★ Newbie

Hi Everyone!

I am having trouble using the Freelance Career in my game. I am able to register, pick a specific career, and a gig, but whenever the deadline date comes up, it will come and go and my Sim will still be stuck with the project even though he/she completed the tasks. Does anyone know what I can do to fix this ? 

Message 517 of 553 (952 Views)

Re: Freelance Career

Hero
@12KayAnne It's a bug.

I merged your post with the bug report on it

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 518 of 553 (944 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This really has been going on for long enough, Is it ever going to be fixed? 

Message 519 of 553 (918 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I'm having the same problem with the Feelance Programmer career, and I'm getting hella frustrated. They just updated the game and it's STILL having the same problem. I haven't spent 100s of dollars on the game for it not to work correctly. I've had to change all of my sims freelance jobs to other jobs. Which is super annoying because they are now not making as much and I have to pretty much start all over. This needed fixed YESTERDAY. 😡😡

Message 520 of 553 (868 Views)