Re: sims done in gigs early bug!

by crinrict

Original Post

sims done in gigs early bug!

★★★ Novice

finally i found the sims moschino , my sims job as a freelancer photographer got done earlier on her gig but it doesnt disappear on gigs menu although her gigs is timed up! what to do?  thanks

Message 491 of 553 (579 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@shen87 

All freelancer jobs are currently broken. If you are not against using Mods you can search for the Freelancer Fix mod that makes it work until there is a patch.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 492 of 553 (561 Views)

Hero
@shen87 Merged your post with the bug report.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 493 of 553 (546 Views)

Re: Is there a bug in the freelance career?

★★★ Newbie

Mine is exactly like yours and I’m experiencing it even now. When I’ve finished all the tasks and they’re checked off, and everything’s been approved, nothing else happens. No payment. And the gig just sits there completed. Even after the deadline is up. 

Message 494 of 553 (941 Views)

Bug with Freelancer Writer Career - Unable to complete

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.67.45.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just get any of the freelancer writer gigs and attempt to complete them. I tried many different ones and the same thing happened each time.
What happens when the bug occurs? The gig does not complete even with all objectives completed.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see the gig objectives disappear from the profession window, receive payment, and the performance meter increase.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

No need - I have no attachments to add. 

Message 495 of 553 (926 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Freelancer: All task done - Gig not completed

★ Novice

I am still having this issue and I did not see it addressed anywhere in the last patch description and all of my freelancer gigs won’t complete, very frustrated. It has been 5+ weeks 

Message 496 of 553 (817 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

The same happened to me today!

Or, almost the same; my problem is that I got my job as a freelancer, then took a gig, I completed the steps, and all, but when Friday 9 AM (which was the duedate) came around, nothing happened, and the bar of performance go down a little by little. I have done all the steps to fulfill my end of the gig, and nothing happens! Not even a confirmation from the clients, nor payment upon completing!

Message 497 of 553 (684 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Again, this is not a "bug". EA is totally aware of the problem (and it is on all platforms, so mods are irrelevant), but are not going to fix it because it is unbalanced for their "Sparkd" agenda. If/when they do fix it, it will be nerfed.

Also, no one noticed this (since it was not disabled, just nerfed), but the video/audio income was reduced at the same time. Before the "bug", I could easily make 7K a day on royalties. After the "bug", it is hard to even make 2K (and the game only shows the first 20 entries anyway, even if those entries pay $0). The only reason "odd jobs" have not been disabled is because those paid piddly anyway.

Message 498 of 553 (661 Views)

★ Guide
@stt636981
>Again, this is not a "bug". EA is totally aware of the problem (and it is on all platforms, so mods are irrelevant), but are not going to fix it because it is unbalanced for their "Sparkd" agenda.

It's completely different matter, sire/ma'am!

Proofs?

And I'll file a formal complain for intentionally breaking the product I purchased.

Care to join?
Message 499 of 553 (570 Views)

Hero
EA has def confirmed that this is a bug being worked on (see solution post).

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 500 of 553 (561 Views)