Re: [OPEN] Freelancer: All task done - Gig not completed

by Eritreana

Original Post

★ Novice

Any mods that can fix this? It's maddening and I don't see EA doing anything about it.

Message 471 of 553 (829 Views)

Hero
@jenlight yes, google freelancer career fix.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 472 of 553 (827 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Can't finish Gigs for Freelancer Career

★ Novice

Me Too

Message 473 of 553 (792 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @Julia_Kanerva,

Considering hitting the "Me Too" button under the opening post instead of posting "Me Too". The Me Too button helps to display the number of members experiencing this issue, where as posts are more for discussing and sharing information. You're welcome to add additional information in this thread and join in the discussion.

- EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 474 of 553 (1,289 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Lanna So 1200+ people have this issue but instead of fixing the issue EA are pushing out a new pack for a game which in some sense unplayable depending on your style? Or will it be fixed in the pre patch as you and I both know the majority will still buy it. But I suspect it won't be fixed but I seriously hope it will be soon as I'm stuck on my legacy due to it
Message 475 of 553 (1,190 Views)

Re: Is there a bug in the freelance career?

★★ Novice

I've got the same thing on my XB1X Frown 

Message 476 of 553 (1,058 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

>So 1200+ people have this issue but instead of fixing the issue EA are pushing out a new pack for a game which in some sense unplayable depending on your style?

Even better.

Instead of pressing on that bug, which ruined gameplay for thousands of players (I'd estimate affected playerbase as at least 10xcomplained) since 2019 (what a shame!), they're teaching us how to reply to posts.

Well, I'm awaiting for Vampires becoming playable since GF release... don't expect any sizable progress, fellow player.

Message 477 of 553 (1,038 Views)

★ Pro

It's probably already been mentioned, but Louisim has a mod that fixes this. Google: Louisim_FixFreelancer

Message 478 of 553 (1,033 Views)

★ Guide

And guess what kind of response I'll get after installing it then reporting another issue?

'Did you tried removing mods?' ?

Message 479 of 553 (1,025 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice
@HCSau I have this same problem only as a freelance writer... :-/
Message 480 of 553 (1,017 Views)