Re: Is there a bug in the freelance career?

by stt636981

Original Post

★★★★★ Newbie

Is there anybody who faced with the same issue on PS4? My sim can not get a payment for any gig under Computer Experts Frown

Message 461 of 553 (821 Views)

Hero
@sunatugce It's all platforms

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 462 of 553 (759 Views)

★★★ Novice
@sunatugce Someone said about a month ago that they were experiencing the bug on PS4. Frown
Message 463 of 553 (738 Views)

Sims 4 Freelance career not working

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.67.45.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansion packs,Spa Day,Dine Out,Jungle Adventure,Parenthood,Tiny living,Laundry day
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a sim enter the freelance career. Pick up a gig and try to complete it.
What happens when the bug occurs? I complete everything until it comes to finishing the gig and receiving payment. There is notification that the work has been accepted but no payment, and the gig does not end.
What do you expect to see? My sims to get paid and the gig to end after I complete the tasks.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. After the update with The star wars journey to batuu game pack.

The freelancer carrer doesnt work for some time now. I have removed all my cc and mods but the problem won't go away.

Message 464 of 553 (1,270 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Can't finish Gigs for Freelancer Career

★ Novice
@babu4eva me too!
Message 465 of 553 (1,265 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Jaspymon14 More than a month 😞
Message 466 of 553 (1,178 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

It's not a "bug". Think about it. EA started a MP "version" with Sparkd. At the same time things start going wonky, not just with Freelance, but Acting, and others. They can't figure out how to balance it, so they disable it. They "know" that it is happening, but refuse to acknowledge there is a "problem". Even updates refuse to acknowledge it.

Stop saying "me too"; everyone has the problem, on all platforms (EA knows about it, so "telling" them about it is useless). It is not going to be fixed soon, if ever ( and if it is ever "fixed", it will not be recognizable, so those waiting on a fix may as well start a new game or new career). Of course, telling you to stop reporting it is useless, as everyone of you thinks you are the first to discover this, even though you searched for it (and 1 will get you 10 most of you won't see the irony).

You A-holes that wanted MP can congratulate yourselves. Be careful for what you wish for, EA will give it to you and then * it up. And I'm not going to apologize to the idiots that wanted multiplayer. Not all games "need" it. A game has existed for 20 years as a single player game...and some idiot wants a change. And then the game breaks. and yeh, every single person that "voted" for MP, I gave a negative review.

Message 467 of 553 (1,109 Views)

★ Apprentice

I have the exact same problem.

Message 468 of 553 (1,071 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Freelancer: All task done - Gig not completed

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Louisim has a mod on their tumblr page that fixes this bug. It's a temporary fix until EA gets around to it (who knows how long that will take Disappointed)

[admin: removed mod links]

Message 469 of 553 (1,019 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Freelancer: All task done - Gig not completed

★★★ Novice
@HCSau I'm on PC i can't even chosse any contracts.
On the fone i can't choose little jobs, white page. I reinstalled the game whithout mods and it happened.

sorry for my approximative english.
Message 470 of 553 (780 Views)