Original Post

Re: [OPEN] Freelancer: All task done - Gig not completed

★★★★ Novice

Any news when this bug will be fixed? 

Message 421 of 553 (589 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@fridolina5Just Google it, it's the first result (not sure it's ModtheSims though, Crin) but there's one for sure

Message 422 of 553 (569 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@EriSims974 It's on MTS and the creators own site.

the fill name is Freelancer Career fix and it's by Louisim-yt

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 423 of 553 (810 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Is that a mod to fix it? 

Message 424 of 553 (802 Views)

Hero
@vixenb192 yes

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 425 of 553 (796 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EriSims974 Thank you 😊
Message 426 of 553 (758 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I think it's pretty horrible that it takes a MOD to fix something that EA broke, and it's been over a month and they obviously don't give a rip at all.  EA SHOULD FIX THIS!!!!  I am also having this problem.  I searched this thread because it indicated it was "solved" but obviously it is NOT solved, not at all!  The game that I paid money for should not be broken to begin with, ESPECIALLY when it was working in earlier versions and some RECENT update broke it.  Fire the person who broke it! There needs to be some consequences!

also... I'm not at all specifically replying to EriSims... I just didn't see a way to reply only to EA, but that is where my issues belong to.  I just want to add a "quick reply", thanks for letting me vent!

Message 427 of 553 (716 Views)

Artist freelancer career not paying out

★★★ Newbie

Hello, My SIMS 4 Artist Freelancer career is not getting paid. After completing all tasks, the task does not go away and I don't get paid. I see there was this problem in 2019n but how do i fix it. Origin says I have the most up to date game and there are no issues. 

Thanks.

Message 428 of 553 (694 Views)

★ Guide
@crinrict Oh, thank you, maybe, I got it from Tumblr I think, I just downloaded, didn't pay attention but it might be on it like most mods 😀
Message 429 of 553 (667 Views)

★ Guide
@TracyTeeCee Well, I agree it sucks we have to involve mods in almost everything because the game doesn't seem to properly work without them since there's always something going on within the game. I mean, it always impresses me that modders can find a way around those little issues but they can't *shrugs*. I was just offering a solution to everyone until they do fix it and considering it's a working one, well we all might take it because who knows if they ever going to look into that issue again.
Message 430 of 553 (666 Views)